MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Deals for the week of September 19-25, 2010

Here are some of the best deals at Target this week, with thanks to Marcy from Stretching a Buck for her help in compiling them:

GE Reveal Light Bulbs – Prices start at $2.14
Buy 2 and use $1/2 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
Plus use $1.50/1 Target printable
As low as $0.14 after coupons (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Land O’ Lakes Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil (8 oz) – $0.74
Use $0.50/1 printable here or here
$0.24 after coupon (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Banquet Frozen Meals – $0.84
Buy 4 and use $1/4 coupon from the August All You magazine
$0.59 each after coupon

Michelina’s Frozen Meals – $0.84
Buy 5 and use $1/5 printable
$0.64 each after coupon

Huggies Baby Wipes (64 ct) – $1.99
Buy 3 and use $2.50/3 printable
Stack with 3 $0.75/1 Target printable
$0.65 each after coupons (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Lysol Neutra Air Fabric Mist – $3.39 (Regular Price)
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 9/12 SmartSource insert
Or use $1/1 printable
Plus use $1/1 Target printable
As low as $0.89 after coupons (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Pillsbury Sweet Moments (2 ct) – $2.50
Use $1/1 printable or coupon from the 9/12 General Mills insert
Or use $1.50/1 printable
As low as $1 each after coupon

Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent (50 oz) – $6.49
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 8/22 SmartSource insert
Use $2/1 coupon from the September Martha Stewart Living, Parents, Oprah or Good Housekeeping magazines
Plus use $1/1 Target coupon from the 8/15 SmartSource insert
As low as $3.49 each after coupons

OnGoing Deals:

Kraft Ranch Salad Dressing (16 oz) – $1.53 (Price Cut Until 10/9)
Use $0.55/1 coupon from the 8/29 SmartSource insert
Plus use $0.50/1 Target printable
$0.48 after coupons (Thanks, Give Me Neither!)

Larabar – $0.90 (Price Cut Until 9/25)
Buy 3 and use $0.75/3 printable
$0.65 each after coupon

Lysol Neutra Air Fabric Mist – $3.39
Use $1/1 Target printable
Plus use $1.50/1 coupon from the 9/12 SmartSource insert
$0.89 after coupons

Kraft Salad Dressing (16 oz) – $2.04
Use $0.55/1 coupon from the 8/29 SmartSource insert
Plus use $0.50/1 Target printable
$0.99 after coupons

Hershey’s Kisses (select bags) – $2.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 9/19 SmartSource insert
Plus use $1/1 Target printable
$0.99 after coupons

See the full list of deals at Target this week here.

13 Comments

• Heather V says:

Is the $1.50/1 GE Target coupon already gone?

• Amanda says:

I was able to print off 2 snug and dry coupons to go with the Target deal of Huggies diapers for 19.99 that come with a 5 dollar gift card when you purchase two. I also found quite a few other huggies coupons on coupons.com with different zip codes.

• Kelly says:

I’m assuming for the GE Light Bulb you need to use two Target $1.50/1 coupons in order to get them for 14 cents a piece. The coupon only says one per transaction as do most Target coupons. Do some stores allow this anyway?

• Angela says:

The .75/1 coupon at Target is not up on the website.

• Leanne says:

for the Huggies Baby Wipes (64 ct) – $1.99 deal scenario
    the link for the $2.50/3 coupon doesnt work

• Jen says:

Just a reminder to WATCH the register when using coupons at Target. Lately any coupon that requires multiple purchases (such as $2.50/3 Huggies wipes) is only deducting up to the amount of ONE item ($1.99 in this example). They are well aware of the problem but haven’t fixed it. This started happening when Target’s system was changed to automatically adjust a coupon down if it was greater than the price of the item ($1/1 Q vs $0.99 item).

• Melissa R says:

@Jen,

I had the same problem and it isn’t right. I also hate the fact that all the cashiers look at me like I’m crazy, and if I hear “you’re already getting one tub for free.” Okay, and your company is committing coupon fraud by giving me only $1.99/1 instead of the $2.50/3! Can you understand that? Oh I wish I didn’t bite my tounge so much! Is there any way to get through to Target ?!

• Sara Bush says:

With the Huggies coupon for Target, it says one coupon per transaction. Are they going to let me use 3 of them in 1 transaction? Won’t the computer catch it?

• Natalie says:

Went to Target today, and just wanted to mention there are a bunch of pools and summer toys on clearance right now. I was able to get a cute crab-shaped pool for next summer for $3.79–originally $24.99!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy