MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free admission to over 1,000 museums (September 25, 2010)

Mark your calendars! September 25, 2010 is National Museum Day and over 1,000 museums are offering free admission. Find a museum participating in your area here and then print your ticket for up to two free admissions here.

Thanks, Stephanie!

7 Comments

• Nick says:

I go for free once a month using my Bank of America card. Every first weekend they have free museums or other places of interest (we went to the Bronx Zoo last month for free). All you do is walk up show them your BofA card and say “free ticket please.” It was so fun to do – right after I did it I told everyone in line about it… hardly anyone knew. Bank of America has it on their site – you can go to www (dot) bankofamerica (dot) com (slash) museum. It will redirect you and you can see what places are free in your area.

• Nick says:

Not sure if you can submit links in posts. If you can, here it is (easier to click on it than work through my long hand – http://www.bankofamerica.com/museum

• Esther in Mid-Michigan says:

Sweet deal for the kids! Thanks for posting this Crystal.
    I’ve been wanting to take the kids to Longway Planetarium in Flint, MI
    Two free tickets will definitely be the motivation for a field trip!
    🙂

• Joy says:

The few museums in my area that are participating are always free anyways! =)

• Mandy says:

THANK YOU!!! I am not a Bank of America member, so we don’t get to go to the museum for free very often. I appreciate you posting this!

• Katie says:

Is this only good for September 25 or can you use the ticket another day?

• LadyDi says:

@Katie,

From what I understand ONLY if the museum is closed on the 25th will you be allowed to go on the 26th. Reread the site as I thought I saw it on the main page.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy