MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

CVS: Deals for the week of September 5-11, 2010

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to Shannon for her help in compiling them:

Buy 1 Dentyne Pure, Stride Shift or Trident Layers at $0.99, Get $0.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use $1/2 printable
Free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 at $8.97, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 8/8 SmartSource insert
Or use $5/1 coupon from the 8/8 SmartSource insert
As low as free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Revlon Eye or Lip Products (Prices start at $3.90), Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 printable
Or buy 2 and use 2 $1/1 coupon from the 8/15 SmartSource insert
As low as $0.80 each after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Excedrin Menstrual Complete Gels (20 ct.) at $6.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable
$0.99 after coupon and ECBs

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

16 Comments

• Autumn says:

Has anyone else had problems with CVS saying their coupon policy has changed? I went this morning to stock up on Wisk detergent for the BOGO sale. We have always been able to use 1 coupon per item there. I purchased 10 so 5 came up free and while scanning my $3.00 off man. q’s the system would only allow 5 coupons to be used instead of the normal 10. Very disappointing since I was expecting to save that additional $15.00. I tried another CVS and the cashier said the same thing that CVS is cracking down on coupons and not allowing as many to go through. Hmm I’m contacting corporate today to see if this is the case. It upsets me when the cashier’s get upset and say your lucky to be saving what you did and she makes me feel like I’m a greedy person. I donate to 2 shelters and I’m not running around to hoard merchandise. I donate to a women’s shelter and a Feline Rescue Foundation that has recently asked for detergent and paper products. Not off to a good morning. Oh well

• @Autumn, I haven’t had that exact problem but a few weeks ago when buying the all detergent b1g1 deal, I was buying 4 of them, but I was told you can only use 3 like coupons, which was new to me, but it was only a dollar difference (one more $1 coupon I couldn’t use) so I wasn’t too upset. It was just news to me that you could only use 3 of the same coupons at cvs now.

• Emily says:

If any of you are doing the Huggies deal (10 ECB wyb $25 in baby items), make sure to check the coupon printer at the front of the store first. I got a coupon for $4 off wyb Huggies diapers and wipes. It stacked nicely with my $3 MQ for boxed Snug & Dry diapers 🙂

• Brandi says:

Just went this morning! Had no problems with using the coupons for once. I also had my little Green Bag Tag with me so hopefully I can start earning more savings with that as well. Thanks for the info 🙂

• Meagan says:

The kiosk at my CVS store is printing $3 Extra Bucks good for 9/6 only for any scanning their card. I was able to print two of them so I’ll be going back tomorrow to get some freebies!

• heidi says:

I was not able to get the 2.00 lip coupon – I filled out the form and got the email and then when I went to print the coupon it said there weren’t any.

• Carrie says:

I went to CVS this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised when I bought the Schick Hydro razor that there was a coupon on the front of the package for a free bottle of shaving cream!

• carla says:

CVS only allowed me to use 1 of the BOGO online coupons, they said it was their new policy with internet coupons!! 🙁

• Frank says:

Regarding the following advertised special:

Dentyne Pure @ $0.99
    Get $0.99 ECB (limit 1)

I have a BOGO coupon. How will that work? Can or will I get both free plus my ECBs?

• sara w. says:

If you use your BOGO coupon along with the facebook .50 coupon you will pay 49 cents and get back the .99 ecb. If you happen to have 2 BOGO coupons you can use that to pay for both, paying zero out of pocket and still get the .99 ecb. Most CVS allows this…mine did with no problem.

• Beth says:

they wouldn’t let me use any Sobe BOGO coupons since they were already BOGO…. the cashier today was very picky and would look everything up in the ad to make sure I wasn’t going over any limits. I have never had her give me a problem before. So, I don’t know if something has changed or if she was having a bad day.

• carol says:

I had trouble with a $3.00 off when you spend $10.00 on groceries coupon that printed from the cvs coupon kiosk…my total came to $14.00 and the girl wouldn’t take the coupon because she said the 4.99 paper towels aren’t a grocery item….!?!? I said I thought it couldn’t be like a prescription or something. She said, no, it has to be things you eat. I lost out on the $3.00…It was only good today.

• marilyn says:

I had trouble with my $3.00 Huggies printable coupon. The cashier said that if the register beeps she can’t override the coupon because they were being more strict with their coupons.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy