MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

CVS: Deals for the week of September 19-25, 2010

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Buy 1 Right Guard Sport, Total Defense or Dry Idea at $2.99, Get $2 ECB (Limit 3)
Buy 2 and use $3/2 printable
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Quaker Oats or Granola Bars at $2.50, Get $2 ECB (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use 2 $1/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal coupon or from the 9/12 RedPlum insert
Or buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 coupon from the 9/19 RedPlum insert
As low as free plus overage after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Bayer Contour Glucose System at $14.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $10/1 coupon from the 8/8 RedPlum insert
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Revlon Super Lustrous, Moon Drops, Color Burst Lip or Double Twist Mascara at $6.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 6)
Use $2/1 printable
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 8/15 SmartSource insert
As low as free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Edge Infused or Schick Hydro Shave Gel at $2.79, Get $1.80 ECB (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 2 Edge Shave Gels
Use Buy One, Get One Free printable
$0.99 each after coupon and ECBs

*Deal Idea*
Buy 1 Schick Hydro Shave Gel

Use $1/1 coupon from the 8/8 SmartSource isnert
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Buy 3 Nivea at $5, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 3 and use $2/1 printable plus 2 $4/2 printable
$1.33 each after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Rembrandt Toothpaste at $6.49, Get $3.50 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 printable
$1.99 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 ALL Laundry Detergent at $4.99, Get $1 ECB (Limit 3)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 8/1 RedPlum insert
$2.99 after coupon and ECBs (coupon expires Sunday)

Buy 1 Bio True Multi-Purpose Solution at $8.99, Get $2 ECB (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 printable
$4.99 after coupon and ECBs

Other Deals

Bumble Bee Tuna Cans – $0.59 (Limit 10)
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from the 9/12 SmartSource insert
$0.09 each after coupon

Ivory Soap (3 pk) – $0.99
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon form the 8/29 P&G insert
$0.49 each after coupon

Scott Bathroom Tissue (12 pk) – $6.99 (Limit 3)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 8/29 SmartSource insert
$5.99 after coupon

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

21 Comments

• FrugalMom says:

Thank you so much for this linky. I just discovered your blog today, and I do not know how I missed it. I added your blog to the Weekly Savings Linky Collection at Frugality Is Free.

I would also like to invite you and your readers to link up your savings at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free, it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. The top frugalista wins a freee ad space too!

• Crystal- ? About the Quaker deal. Wouldn’t it be $0.50 ea wyb 2 not free?
    2/$5
    -$2 ECB
    -$2 for 2MQ
    = $1 for 2

• Amy says:

The Right Guard website also offers a printable $1.50/1 coupon. A nice coupon to add to the $3/2 to take advantage of the limit of 3.

• Sandy says:

I don’t see a $2/1 Nivea q. What ZIP code are you using? Thanks.

• bree says:

I linked my trip, I like to see visual aids, If that’s not ok, Please let me know
    Thanks

• Mandi says:

I think the linked coupon for the instant quaker oatmeal is only for the new hearty medleys oatmeal. (At least I think that’s what it’s called!) Does anyone know if that is included in this promotion?

Also sort of a random question, is there a way to print individual coupons without the color graphic that is almost always on the bottom? I’ve just started using printables but I want to make sure I’m not losing the money I save in ink costs. Thanks!

• Kim says:

Not familiar w/ some of the acronyms like ECB or MQ.? What do they mean?

• Michelle says:

Also, a $2/2 coupon is printing at the Kiosk for Xtra detergent. I got two bottles for $2!!!

• Stephanie Mickael says:

Make sure you scan your CVS card at the extracare coupon kiosk. I scanned mine and got a coupon to save $2 when I purchased 2 xtra laundry detergent. I matched that with the current sale of 2/$4 and got them for a dollar a piece! Not a bad price at all!

• jeannette says:

Are they going to take the $1/2 cans of bumblebee tuna? That coupon that I see is for “prime” not the basic tuna.

• Thank you for the link-up opportunity!!

• Sarah says:

Our Right Guard was on sale for $2.29 instead of $2.99, with $2 ECB still, so with $3/2 Q it was a good little MM.

• Jennifer says:

I’ve gotten overage at cvs twice that I noticed. Anyone else get it also?
    This is how my recipet looks.
    Subtotal .03-
    fl 6.5% TAX .70
    TOTAL .67

I do not mind overage at all.

I saved a lot at cvs yesterday!
    I made $7 in ECB but then went and spent that on a robe! I still managed to have around $14.00 ECB!! Makes me a happy person!!

• Brooke says:

The Nivea deal mentioned above didn’t work for me. The $2/1 coupon is for $2 off the Nivea Happy Sensation body lotion which is priced at $7.99, not $5(the shelf was empty also). Instead of printed 2 of the $4/2 and bought 4 bottles of Nivea body wash, with ECB they work out to be $1.75. Not too bad, but I usually like to get body wash for close to free. I like this stuff though.

Also, for some reason my baby wipe ECB didn’t print and I had to get back in line and the manager fixed it- so make sure you get the $3 ECB before you leave the store!

• Holly Allen says:

Hey! I know that this is a little late but, today I went to CVS to get the Xtra detergent. Well, to my surprise it printed a $2.00 off coupon so I scored the detergent for 0.12! Now, that is a deal!

• julie says:

Anyone try to buy more than 6 of the revlon deal? I’m just wondering because I have done it four times now, and it shows nothing at the bottom of my receipt – like I have not done it at all! But, I still get the $5 every time!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy