MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Buy One, Get One Free Edge Shave Gel coupon = as low as free at Target (through Saturday)

There’s a brand-new coupon available on Coupons.com for a free can of Edge Shave Gel when you purchase another. You can get these for as low as free at Target this week. Here’s how:

Buy 2 cans of Edge Shave Gel at $2.24 each
Use Buy One, Get One Free printable coupon
Use $0.75/1 Edge Shave Gel from the 8/1 SmartSource insert
Plus, use 2 $1/1 Target coupons from the 8/22 SmartSource insert (if you have them)
Free after coupons (or $0.75 each if you don’t have the Target coupons)

Thanks, Passion for Savings!

12 Comments

• My Target coupon was for free shave gel WYB a disposable schick razor. Must be different in different parts of the country.

• Dan says:

I’m pretty sure you can’t use all of those coupons in the same transaction… Perhaps, things are different at Target, but in the past, the BOGO manufacturer’s coupon technically applies to both products, and the other $0.75/1 can’t be used. Additionally, you could only use one Target coupon, since they are $1/1 coupons. You can’t take a dollar off something that is already free. So, correct me if I am wrong, but really, I think the best deal you could get is buy 2 for a total of $4.48, reduce it to $2.24 with the BOGO, and lastly apply a $1/1 target coupon to make it $1.24 for both… Or, $0.62 each…

• Crystal says:

Per Target’s coupon policy, you can use two Target coupons in conjunction with two manufacturer’s coupons when purchasing two items. I have also successfully used a BOGO coupon in conjunction with $z/x coupon at Target, though some will not accept them.

I hope that helps!

• Jenny says:

@Dan,
      I don’t really get it, either. I’m not sure how I can use 5 coupons on 2 products. I get using 4 (2 MFG and 2 TQ), but not the 5.

Of course, at my Target, they would only let me use 3–2 MFG’s and 1 TQ.

• Teresa says:

Hi!
    I have a question about this deal.

Do i need to match the number of coupons to the number of items i buy at target? Do i need to purchase other items without coupons since i will be using two coupons ( one man and one store coupon) on the edge shaving cream?

Thank you. Keep up the great work!

• Courtney says:

If the schick disposables are cheap then could you use the mq for b1g1f edge with the tq free edge wyb schick along with a 2/1 schick from 8/22 SS, & get 2 free shave gels w/schick or would that not work?

• And once you have your free shaving cream, use it to make these bathtub paints: http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2010/09/bathtub-painting.html 🙂

• Mindy says:

My 8/1 SS didn’t have the coupon mentioned in the deal! Dang! So I’m trying to decide if .50/gel is worth my trip and time…hmmm

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy