MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$2/1 Playtex printable coupon reset = $0.99 at Walgreens

The high-value $2/1 Playtex printable coupon has reset. Here’s how to get them for $0.99 at Walgreens:

Buy one Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons 18-count at $3.99
Use $2/1 Playtex printable coupon
Stack with the $1/1 Walgreens coupon from the September coupon booklet (near the weekly fliers at the front of the store)
$0.99 each after coupons

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

14 Comments

• Becky says:

Is the Playtex deal at Rite-Aid still valid this week? I can’t find it in the ad, but hope I am just missing it since I’d love to buy these again this week! Thanks for all you do!

• Laura Jane says:

I’m also having trouble finding the Rite Aid deal this week. It was going on last week.

• kristin says:

I went to Rite Aid to buy diapers and the playtex are not on sale this week.

• Tiffany says:

I did this deal last week and bought 2 boxes…and then the next day I found out I’m pregnant! Hehe, do tampons expire? 😉

• Lana says:

@Tiffany, Hahaha! I am heading into menopause and so I am always wondering should I buy more for stock up prices or wait it out? I can always give them away! Congrats on the new baby!

• Tiffany says:

@Lana, Thanks Lana! I was thinking the same thing about giving them away. This is my 2nd pregnancy and between the 1st pregnancy and nursing I only had 2 cycles so I think I still have some left over from pre-1st baby!

• Allison V. says:

@Tiffany, Congratulations! I’m a fan of babies. =)

To answer your question (assuming it was serious one), I think they’ll be fine. I’ve been pregnant more than not for four years, and I had a bit of a stockpile that I didn’t use. My only problem was that after three kids, I had to switch brands!

• Lana says:

Th expiration date on the coupon is 12/31/10 so you have plenty of time to find a deal.

• Allison V. says:

I got two boxes last week, but I saw this post and went back today. They were priced at $5.79 before coupons, so no .99 deal for me this time. =(

• lisa says:

yep – I should have read all this before I went to Walgreens. I was so looking forward to 99 cent tampons and was very disappointed when I had to buy 4 boxes for a total of $11.16. That was 18ct boxes of the playtex using the $2 off coupons and $1 off coupon in the walgreen book. 🙁 I guess it’s about what I would pay at walmart when all is said and done. 🙁

• DJ says:

They were 5.29 at my Walgreens. I asked the manager if they were ever 3.99 and she said no.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy