MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walmart: Romano’s Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits for $0.25

Headed to Walmart this week? Check out the price on Romano’s Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits. Reader Sydne found them on rollback at her Walmart for just $1. She used the $0.75/1 coupon here to get them for only $0.25 each!

See more deals at Walmart here.

21 Comments

• Alyssa says:

There’s also a SS cpn for $1/1 for these I just found in my binder! It expires 8/7- not sure what insert it’s from? This may have been regional though?

• bethany says:

I never find these deals at my Walmart!

• Karen says:

I was at WM yesterday and they were regular price….I’m in South Texas

• Kara says:

Was not $1 @ my walmart in AL either!!

• Kristin says:

I love their Chicken Marsala, so I was really hoping for this one, but no sale at my Wal-Mart 🙁 Boo! Thanks for posting though! Hopefully the sale is coming 🙂

• Rue says:

I never find these deals either! Are they only at the super walmarts?? we don’t have any of those near us since meijer is pretty much king around here

• christine says:

$3.50 or so in Greenville, SC… very sad.

• Keelie says:

They weren’t on sale here in Blackstone, Va. They were regular priced.

• Carrie says:

My walmart says they don’t take “printable” coupons (crossville, TN). Says that you can print hundreds off and make copies so they don’t honor them. How are you getting your wal-marts to take?

• Jenna says:

They were $3.74 at my local Walmart in Lexington, KY. I was hoping for a great deal!

• mackenzie says:

These were marked $4.00 on the shelf at our walmart in Baton Rouge…BUT I brought 1 box of each flavor to the price check machine and one flavor (Garlic and Herb Chicken Penne) was ringing up at $1.50. I bought 2 boxes and used 2 .75/1 coupons to get these for .75 a box! Great deal, but you have to do a little work to find out which boxes are ringing this way!

• Wendy says:

Which Wal-Mart in Baton Rouge? We are in Brusly and the Port Allen Wal-Mart still has them for $3.50. Our local Wal-Mart never has the prices of the other stores. They are always way over priced.

• mackenzie says:

I guess it’s actually Prairieville Wendy. It’s just south of Baton Rouge. It’s on Airline!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy