MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Free Dentyne Gum

Coupon Pro just stumbled across a great deal at Walgreens. If your Walgreens has the Dentyne Gum on sale for 3 for $1, here’s how you can stock up on it for free:

Buy 3 Dentyne Gum (9 or 12 pack) — on sale for $0.33 through July 31, 2010
Use the $0.99/3 coupon from the Walgreens July coupon booklet (located near the weekly sales fliers at the front of the store)
Free after coupon

See more deals at Walgreens this week here.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

7 Comments

• sarah says:

I did this deal on sunday. At my Wags they were 3/1.99 and with the q from the july q book the come out to 3 for .99, but if you combine with the manufactureres q for $1 on dentyne ice and the dentyne pure it comes out free. I got 6 packs of gum free.

• Guest says:

Deal at my Walgreens was 3 for $0.99 after coupon from July book. Didn’t have a manuf. coupon so didn’t do the deal.

• Vicki says:

None of the stores in my area have it on sale that cheap. It’s most likely that store manager’s promotion & not a district or chainwide sale. 🙁

• Stacy G. says:

This is a misunderstanding. The sale price of 3/.99 is AFTER the July booklet coupon. Weirder things have happened, though, so I wouldn’t be surprised at Walgreens!

• praznow says:

Not $.33 cents a pk here in richmond, va but $.79 on sale.

• Kara says:

It’s not free @ my store, it is 3/99 cents on the shelf, but that is with the coupon they already have, so you can’t use the coupon b/c they already included it…. may be this way for all stores?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy