MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Fiber Plus Dark Chocolate Almond Bars for $0.50 per box

You can get Fiber Plus Dark Chocolate Almond bars for $0.50 per box at Walgreens this week. Here’s how:

Buy two Fiber Plus Dark Chocolate Almond Bars at $2.50 each
Use two $1/1 Fiber Plus coupons
Spend $3 plus tax out of pocket, Get $2 Register Rewards back
$0.50 after coupons and Register Rewards

See more deals at Walgreens here or sign up to get all the hottest Walgreens deals delivered straight to your inbox.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

7 Comments

• N says:

Thank you for the tip, however the link for the $1/1 fiber plus coupon link is not correct, I tried to google it and nothing came up.
    Any other suggestions?

• Brittany says:

@N, When you click on the “$1/1 Fiber Plus coupons” it takes you to the Snackpicks site and there’s a link on the top right corner that says “Coupons” where you can find the coupons. You have to be a member and sign in to get these coupons; however it’s quite simple to do so.

• Alex H says:

Does this work only on the Fiber Plus Dark Chocolate Almond Bars? My store is all out of these but has the chocolate chip bars.

• Julie H says:

Alex H, the coupon from Snack Picks is for all of them. If you don’t the Walgreens deal, Target has a good deal. They have coupons for $.75 off one box or $1 off 2 boxes. I went yesterday and paid $2.04 for a box before coupons then $.75 off (Target coupon) and $1 off (from SnackPicks). So $.29/box plus tax.

• Paula klibert says:

I just found your site and am excited about the opportunity to save $$. One question, I tried to do a Walgreens deal that you indicated would net me a Register Reward. However, I didn’t get anything but a reciept when I checked out. So I went to my local Walgreens website and searched for valid register rewards for this week and it only came up with the Dr.Scholls one (which is NOT the one I tried). I guess I have to verify that the deals you post are valid for my area? Or was I supposed to ask for the RR when I checked out? (I bought a tube of Colgate total and was supposed to get $3.49 back in RR)
    Thanks, Paula

• Crystal says:

Yes, they should be valid nationally. If it’s advertised in your ad, you can take that up to the register and ask them to manually print a Register Rewards for you if you didn’t get it when you checked out.

• Lauren says:

My store sales tag shows these granola bars on sale 2 for $5 but doesn’t say anything about getting back Register Rewards, and I couldn’t find anything in the ad about Register Rewards for these. How can I know for sure I will get Register Rewards before I buy them?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy