MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Dr. Scholl’s money-maker

I’ll have the full list of Walgreens deals up in a little while, but I wanted to share these two hot Dr. Scholl’s deals with you:

Remember the free Dr. Scholl’s deal at Walgreens? Well, it just got hotter this week since the free Dr. Scholl’s products also produce a $5 Register Reward when you purchase two.

Buy 2 Dr. Scholl’s for Her Hidden Arch Inserts at $6.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 Dr. Scholl’s For Her Insoles coupon (IE) (FF)
Use 1 $5/1 Walgreens Dr. Scholl’s coupon from the July coupon booklet (available by the weekly sales fliers — will deduct $10)
Free plus you’ll get back $5 Register Rewards
Please note that you’ll need to add in a small filler item if this is all you’re purchasing as otherwise your total will be negative and the register won’t allow the transaction.

If you don’t want to have to add in a filler, here’s another scenario you can do:

Buy two Dr. Scholl’s for Her Rough Skin Eraser Cream 3oz $6.99 each
Use $5/1 Walgreens Dr. Scholl’s coupon from the July coupon booklet (available by the weekly sales fliers — will deduct $10)
Pay $3.98 plus tax out of pocket, Get back $5 register rewards
Free plus small overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Thanks, EE Endeavors and Common Sense with Money!

16 Comments

• Leigh Ann says:

I can never remember….which coupons do I give first? Store or manuf?? My brain just went blank on this one…
    Thanks!

• Ashley says:

Just FYI, I tried the scenario last week and they wouldn’t take the store coupon because it wasn’t an actual insole (it was the men’s heel insert). So it ended up still bein 2.99. Walgreens is so finicky like that. So this one might not work either.

• Angel says:

are the coupon booklets free?

• Marlene says:

At my Walgreens these inserts weren’t part of the RR. ?

• nancyr says:

I just bought two of the Dr. Scholl’s Hidden Arch supports, for Her, and used two of the printable $2.00 off one coupons and the $5.00 off coupon from the July booklet and it worked. Walgreen’s has pocket folders for 9 cents, so just get one as a filler, since the coupons add up to a penny more than the sale price of two Dr. Scholl’s inserts. I got the $5.00 register reward. I was able to print off four of the $2.00 coupons, also.
    Just make sure you select the correct products for the $5.00 coupon.

• I was able to print a total of four Dr. Scholl’s coupons!

• Laura says:

I’m going to try this but my old Walgreens used to tell me all the time that the Walgreens coupons couldn’t be used along with a Manufacture coupon because they were also manufacture coupons. I did read the fine print on the booklets and they all say manufacture coupon. I even tried calling customer service and they would tell me the same thing. I’ve called a couple of times just to see if it changed depending on who would help me.

• claire says:

does this coupon actually include the arch supports? it says insoles and when looking at the picture these don’t say insoles, where as the others on Dr. Scholl’s .com do . Just wondering???

• kris says:

My Walgreens flier says Buy $10 worth of Dr. Scholls products and get $5 in RR. I don’t see where it says you have to buy 2 but maybe you’re talking about a different deal I didn’t see?

I had the Massaging Gel coupons for $2, the in-book coupon for $5 says Massaging gels. So I bought the Massaging gel heel cups at $10.99 – $2 – $5 = $3.99 OOP and received $5. You can also do the deal that way.

Massaging Gel coupon found here:

• praznow says:

Ugh!!! went to three walgreens.They were out of almost everything. The parking lot was so full (richmond,va).

• Kimberly says:

I just did the Hidden Arch inserts deal. Worked for me! They actually rang up as being on sale for $5.99 so I ended up only needing one MQ and the store coupon to get the both for free! Thanks for sharing this deal – not only is the overage GREAT, but anything I can get right now to make me more comfortable is a blessing! I’m 7 months pregnant and not enjoying tons of comfort walking around these days! :o)

• Jennifer says:

I have been told at Walgreen’s you need to have as many items as you do coupons. So if you are buying 2 hidden arch inserts and have a total of four coupons (2 mq and 2 store coupons) then you need a total of 4 items.

Laura, my Walgreen’s has told me that the coupons from their monthly coupon booklet are manufacture coupons so I can only use one coupon per item. Yet in the past it wasn’t that way. The cashier told me they recently changed it. Walgreen’s is so aggravating, I have been burned so many times there. I just choose not to shop there, not worth the frustration.

• Laura says:

@Jennifer, Me too. I don’t even really bother to go. Plus, I get lots of stuff with CVS and Target. Target at lease has a very precise printable policy, even though at times their cashiers try to say no. I haven’t done Walgreens in such a long time, and if it is I try not to have deals with RRs. I would feel more comfortable if they had a policy, and if they were consistent. But oh well. I’m still open .

• Ducky says:

This one worked for me — I’m in the Dallas, TX area.

What I did was do the “For Her” hidden arch inserts, plus 3 boxes of Kleenex 110 count for 99 cents each, plus a coupon for 0.50/3 at coupons.com.

That brings the total to 0.48 plus tax, with 3 boxes of kleenex and a $5 RR.

• sandra says:

I did this in two seperate transactions for the eraser and the arches and I didn’t get a RR either times!!! WHAT HAPPENED!???? NO RR… I stared at the machine too. nothing. I always have problem with Wags unadvertised deals…

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy