MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free sample Burt’s Bees Natural Toothpaste — available again!

Sign up for a free sample of Burt’s Bees Natural Toothpaste. If you requested it before, you should be able to request it again.

For the record, I think this stuff is nasty. But hopefully you like it better than me! 🙂

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

23 Comments

• nicole says:

we never got to try our samples, as it burst in our travel bag!

• Becky says:

I don’t like any of Burt’s Bees products. I have tried many and I agree they are “nasty”. I know many people like them though.

• susan says:

I actually really liked the one I got. It reminded me of that “crunchy” clean you have after going to the dentist. I don’t like the artificial sweeteners or the triclosan in regular toothpaste.

• karla says:

every time they offer this, i can’t ever find where to sign up. can someone tell me how to get this sample?

• Lisa says:

All I can find is the $1 off coupon… where is the sample? Thanks

• jen says:

It looks like if you sign up for the free sample, you are also signing up for their newsletter. Is that how most of these things work?

• Crystal says:

Yes, I recommend setting up a separate email account to use for signing up for freebies and coupons. You will get extra emails, but so long as they aren’t cluttering up your main inbox, it’s totally worth it for me!

• Jessica says:

I agree, it’s quite ucky. It’d be something I’d donate…

• Jill Dudley says:

I’ve done this before, but this time it would only let me select “request coupon” not “request sample.” I’m not sure if that’s because I’ve done it before or if they’ve reached their sample giveaway limit…

• Penny says:

I got the $1 off coupon. It wouldn’t let me choose the sample. 🙁 Guess I’ll have to wait and see if they put it on sale and use the coupon to get it free or close to. Won’t pay much for a toothpaste that have never tried especially when others say it is nasty.

• Rachel says:

Yes, I didn’t really like the last sample of this toothpaste – kinda gritty and not very minty (which I like). But someone else might like it…

• Erica Cooper says:

I LOVE their toothpaste. Using reg old toothpaste to me is nasty. LOL I try to use as many natural products as I can on my body.

• Honey Smith says:

Love their lip balm. Hate their website! And I never got things I signed up for before. It makes me feel better that it’s yucky! Thanks for your honesty!

• Rochele says:

It is gross! But free is free! LOL!

• kristen says:

I got the sample, but haven’t tried it yet. This time it wouldn’t let me choose that option – only the coupon.

• LOL, I love your honesty, Crystal! I think that natural toothpaste like this is an acquired taste. I’m sure my crew will love it! 🙂

• Oh my goodness, my husband and I LOVE their toothpaste! Gives a very fresh, just-from-the-dentist feel after brushing. And it’s minty without being sweet. LOVE IT.

• diana says:

It’s not worth it, it’s gross…

• Sara says:

It’s funny that none of you like it. My husband found my last sample and has been begging me to start buying it exclusively! I told him once we’ve gone through our stock of free and cheap toothpaste, we’d see. =)

• Rachel says:

I love this toothpaste! I’m a loyal Tom’s of Maine fan, but this is a close second (and has no sodium lauryl sulfate!)

• Joy says:

How funny, I thought the taste and texture was great! It was much thicker than Jason brand.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy