MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* Yet another $10 off coupon code for Medco Health Store! {Updated}

Update: It appears this coupon is only working on orders over $25 now. 🙁

There’s yet another $10 off coupon code you can use at Medco.com. It appears this coupon is not for new orders only, so if you have already placed an order with Medco and would like to place another, use coupon code DR10 to get $10 off any order plus $0.99 shipping.

Let us know if it works for you and what deals you get!

Note: If you’re having trouble getting this code to work, make sure that you put in your payment information first. After you do that, you should see the discount code and be able to place your order.

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

176 Comments

• Scott says:

Is the code no longer working? I entered DR10 at checkout and got this message:

“There is no current promotion associated with the code you entered.
    Please check the code and try again.”

• Amanda says:

Awesome! This code worked, too. We got natural shampoo (beauty without cruelty) and razors for 2.27 shipped! This is great for people who don’t play the drugstore game as much because they need more natural products. Medco has a good selection of organic and natural beauty supplies!

• Courtney says:

This is great! I just placed an order for dish soap and then placed another order from my husband’s account for vitamins. Code worked both times 🙂

• Worked for me – we love natural soaps w/essential oils in them (body washes these days are filled with so many chemicals), so we stocked up on some Canus Goat’s Milk bar soap and a bar of Burt’s Bees Peppermint Rosemary soap. I like especially that on this website, they don’t require you to have a minimum of $10 to get the coupon – both orders I’ve placed so far were in the $9.xx range, and it just brought the total down to zero, so I paid .99 shipping for each one. Thanks for the codes!

• Allyson says:

Work for us. Stocked up on floss and toothpaste. Cae in under $10 so just paid the $0.99 shipping!

• liz says:

Worked for me when I typed it in, not when I copy and pasted! HTH!!!

• Andrea says:

It says that there’s no current promo code associated with DR10 – and I’ve tried to place my order in IE, FF, *and* Safari. *sigh*

• Lynn in MD says:

Thanks so much this!!! I’ve been stocking up on Children’s chewable vitamins – which I have a hard time finding for free elsewhere.

• Michael says:

DR10 worked for me at 11:30 AM EDT. I’m thinking of placing another order on my wife’s account as well. Used the codes on Friday and got shipping confirmation over the weekend. Thanks for the new code!

• Andrea says:

I had issues with the new code using a profile I set up for my husband. I used both IE and Firefox, but when I went to his computer, it worked perfectly! Maybe if people clear their cookies it would work on their computer???? Just a thought.

• Tracey says:

If the code doesn’t work, make sure you don’t have a *space* after the code- by copy/pasting, you often copy a space after the code! All 3 codes have worked for me and I can’t wait to get all my stuff this week! Spent $6.22 on 5 items that totaled to be $33.25!

• Elizabeth says:

Works for me, I just copied and pasted it. I bought some baby teething orajel, anti-itch cream and some nail polish for only $1.27 shipped!

• It did not work for me. I did get to use the fist 2 codes, though for other orders a few days ago and those have been shipped.

-jen

• Maria says:

Could not get the code to work. Then I tried through Firefox and it worked great! How weird is that?

• Meagan says:

So I’ve used all 3 codes and I had MIL use all 3 for us as well. Here’s what we’ve gotten so far. Most of these have already shipped!

Ajax Soap 16 oz (7 of them!)
    Ivory Soap 3-packs (5 of them!)
    Palmolive Soap 3-packs (6 of them!)
    Potty Training Seat
    Playtex Bottle Liners 100-pack
    Downy Ball

All together I’ve spent $9.63. That is less than I would have spent on the potty-training seat on it’s own. This is such a huge blessing. Thanks so much for letting us know about it!

• Heather says:

I placed an order over the weekend using the first-time code, and my order is in transit right now. Hyland’s teething tablets for free, yay! They’re never on sale! I tried using this new code in Firefox but it would not work, and I was getting frustrated. I switched to Google Chrome browser, and it worked!! So this time I got a 3-pk of Airborne for 4.38 shipped! (I could’ve gotten two for 99 cents, but I go through this like crazy – it’s worth it to pay a little bit of money to not get sick.)

So, if it’s not working for you, try a different browser! Still working at 12:25 Eastern.

• Tara says:

Here’s my Medco list from my husband’s and my orders:

*fenugreek – my current jar cost $13 at GNC but lists for $6.99 at Medco
    *Plackers flossers x3 – we floss with these every night; I reuse mine 3 times before throwing one out (gross, I know but you all are frugal too!) so hubby goes through more than me
    *Huggies #2 diapers – We have a 9-week-old but stocking up for later!
    *Cuties #2 diapers – Never tried these before, are they quality??
    *Covergirl Trublend pressed powder x2 (B1G1 -1/2) – I usually buy the cheaper powder but prefer this stuff, plus I’m almost out so perfect timing!
    *Neutrogena Mineral Sheers foundation powder – love. this. stuff! I’m almost out of my other mineral foundation so again, perfect timing and good thing cause it’s expensive! But it lasts me a whole year so between these orders and my fave mascara from I recently got cheap at CVS I’d say I’m good on makeup for a long while!!

YAY for deals like this!!!

• mary says:

3 orders with the 3 codes

2 toilet paper
    5 boxes of 200 alcohol preps (dd5 has type 1 diabetes)
    1 sunblock stick

OOP less than $5 typically I pay $5 for 4 boxes of 100 alcohol preps. THANKS!

• Tara says:

Oh!! And I forgot the 5-pack of Brown’s Bottles I ordered this morning. Hubby said he would pick up some more of these bottles at Target after work so I called him and said forget it, I got a sweet deal on them! A pack of 3 8-oz of these bottles cost about $15 at Target; Medco sells a pack of 3 8-oz plus 2 4-oz bottles, plus covers, level 2 nipples, and bottle brushes all for $16.39, but I only paid around $7.39 for this pack including shipping!

All in all I paid less than $20 OOP for all these deals, where if we bought the bottles at Target, that’s only a couple dollars more!

• Caroline says:

Worked for me! I just “bought” 2 things of Aquaphor for .99 (shipping), because you get an additional $2 off if you buy 2 at $5.99 each. Yeah!

• Cat says:

I just got off the phone with them after my repeated attempts to use the DR10 code did not work (the first two worked just fine) She said that the threshold for the DR10 code was $25, so I did that, and it worked just fine.

• chelsea says:

@Cat,

This worked for me. However if you try to take things out after the code goes through, the discount completely disappears! So I passed on this one. Already got 4 orders over the weekend, so not bad!

• Susan says:

I’ve tried every suggestion and can’t get it to work. 🙁

• Jen says:

So strange….when I put in the code, it just ignores it and goes back to original total. Doesn’t even say the code isn’t valid. Bummer

• Amanda says:

Nope…Not working for me either. It doesn’t even give an error code. It just pulls up the original total like I didn’t even enter anything! 🙁

• Jennifer says:

@Dani, A dermatologist actually recommended doing this and it helped out my son’s skin too. Just don’t use the butter flavored! : )

• Jennifer says:

@Jennifer, Sorry, I’m new at this and my comment didn’t end up where I thought (back at message 55)! My comment refers to using Crisco solid shortening on the skin of kids with eczema. Best to put it on right after a bath and then put on older clothing to cover it in. Perfect at bedtime! I have to say we also love Aquaphor, which I noted several folks have purchased with the $10 savings through Medco.

• Corinne says:

I couldn’t get this one to work for me either – previous ones did though. It won’t even say it’s an invalid code.

• Sarah says:

I haven’t read through all the comments, but I got the first 10 to work the other day and then that second code wouldn’t work for me. Today I tried this one and again, it wouldn’t work. Tried the cookies thing. Tried different browser. Finally I tried putting different products in my cart and THAT finally worked. Originally I was trying to purchase only AXE products (which I did the first time). So I guess it could be 1 of 2 things for me. Either is needs to be over a certain amt of $$ (which doesn’t seem to be the case from what you all are saying) or it might have to do with some of the products? I’ll play around more when I have time, but for those of you looking for a solution try putting more in your cart or try different products.

• Sarah says:

@Sarah,

OK back on. I finally got it to work and it says take $10 off a total $25 for the DR10. Not sure how other people are doing it for less $$ but that is what mine says.

• Kelly says:

Not working for me either, even with the payment information in there. It just goes back to the same page at the checkout without a message each time the code is submitted ($12 order). Bummer.

• Amy says:

I tried IE and Firefox; this code just didn’t work, but the other two from last week did!

• dana says:

i had success with the first two codes last week- they’re being shipped. however, DR10 is requiring a $25 purchase. i tried clearing cookies, and using different browsers. my guess is that they’ve updated it after seeing so many cheap orders go through- darn! oh, and medco is great- my insurance has gone through them for years.

• Beth says:

Used it earlier and got 2 tubes of Airborne for shipping only ($0.99!) Just went to try it on my hubby’s account and it’s only working for orders over $25… oh well it was good while it lasted! :0)

• Kaity McCormick says:

I ordered 4 packages from them earlier in the week and the first arrived today!! YAY!!!! 😀

• Molly says:

It worked twice for me last week, got my confirmation emails, so I turned my mom onto the deal and by the time she did it, it was only giving $10 off an order of $25. It’s not a fraud but I think they adjusted the offer. 🙂 Thanks

• ModernMama says:

I get this message in red letters when trying to check out with an order total that is $27 before taxes or discounts, “There is no current promotion associated with the code you entered. Please check the code and try again.”

• Courtney says:

I was just given a message that this code is for $10 off $30….order not place 🙁

• Priscilla says:

I put two $14.29 items in my cart and then code then showed it was valid. DR10 code details, “Save $10 on your current order of $25 or more.”

• Priscilla says:

A great item to purchase, if you have a pet & need help getting rid of their winter coat, is the Furminator.

Medco has the lowest price I’ve seen on it and with the $10 off a $25 purchase it takes it down to $25.89 (before tax & .99 shipping)

• Aspen S. says:

I placed an order last week with the original coupon codes…I’ve received email shipment notifications for all of them. Hopefully everyone else will have good luck too!

• carla says:

Placed 2 orders on June 4th and got them today, Awesome deals!!!!!! Thank you

• Robin says:

Got my Cetaphil cleanser today!!! Very cool and only $.99!!! I have seen it priced as high as 13.99 for the 16 0z. bottle, $.99 rocks!

• Penny says:

Just wanted to say I got my order from the first deal today. And I only payed $1.08. Thanks

• mary says:

Got my first one today too! $2.xx for 4 boxes of 200 alcohol preps. Pretty much the price of one box at Wags for 100 preps.

• Becky R says:

My orders started rolling in yesterday! I am still waiting on two more to arrive, but I have received the majority of my items so far. Super deals!! We are thrilled!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy