MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

CVS: Bengay Pain Relief Moneymaker

You can make money when you buy Bengay Pain Relief at CVS this week. Here’s how:

Buy one Bengay Pain Relief + Massage product – $5.99
Use $3/1 printable
Pay $2.99 out of pocket, Get $2 ECBs
Submit for mail-in-rebate from the 6/20 RedPlum insert
Free plus overage after coupon, ECBs and rebate

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

9 Comments

• Amber says:

So the massaging one is on sale as well? Has anyone actually tried this yet? I still have a $5 off coupon I printed when it was on sale at Walgreens, but they refused to take it because the coupon was more than the item (4.99 go figure). Can I use this and it still be a money maker? You didnt list this coupon so I wasnt sure if I was missing something. Thanks!

• jen says:

no more prints left on the coupon

• Erika says:

Yes, you can use the 5.00/1 coupon. I just did it at Target to get this stuff :). Mercedes over at Common Sense With Money probably didn’t list the 5.00/1 coupon because it wasn’t available for print any longer.

I tried this stuff last night on a very sore shoulder and I do like it. I’m looking forward to it being a 5.00 money maker too =).

• Talina says:

I am going crazy about not having that rebate form. Looking to get one if you know anyone who has one to trade.

• Michelle K says:

Talina,
    I have one extra rebate left. You are welcome to it. Let me know where to send it to.

• Satya says:

I didn’t see this in weekly ad … Where did u find tht we will get ecbs with bengay pain relief ?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy