MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: $0.74 Kraft 100-Calorie Cheese, $0.84 Kashi TLC bars

There’s a brand-new Kraft 100-Calorie Cheese coupon here. Use this to get Kraft Cheese Cubes for $0.74 each after stacking the manufacturer’s coupon with the Target coupon. Here’s how:

Buy 2 Kraft 100-Calorie Cheese Cubes at $2.49
use 2 $1/1 printable coupon or use $1/1 in 05/16 SmartSource insert
Stack with $1.50/2 Kraft Cheese Products Target Coupon
$0.74 each after coupons (Thanks, For the Mommas!)

Target is running a deal this week on Kashi: Buy 5 select Kashi items, Get a $5 gift card. Many readers are reporting finding peelies on the Kashi products for $1.50/2 Kashi products. If you find these at your store, here’s a deal you can do:

Buy 5 Kashi TLC bars at $2.44 each
Use 2 $1.50/2 Kashi peelie coupons
Spend $9.20 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $5 Target gift card back
$0.84 per box after coupons and gift card (Thanks, Wanda!)

See more deals at Target this week.

25 Comments

• erin says:

There is another $3.00 Huggies coupon on coupons.com it is for Little Movers as opposed to the Snug and Dry that we printed last week. FYI!!!!

• Jennette says:

Also, if you have the 1.50 off 3 Kashi Target printable (expires 5/30) from a couple of weeks ago you can further sweeten the deal:) I bought 6 boxes of TLC bars used 3 1.50 off two Kashi coupons and stacked with 2 1.50 off three Target Kashi TLC bars. 7.14 OOP with $5 gift card back makes 2.14 for 6 boxes of Kashi bars:)

• Shelley says:

@Jennette, Hello Jennette, I’m a little new to all this power-couponing 😉 I do like Kashi bars so let me see if I get this – I can print out a coupon for $1.50 off three Kashi bar boxes. How did you use 3 coupons all at once for 6 boxes of Kashi bars – I thought it was 1 coupon for 3 boxes. Plus, I didn’t realize you can use them all together or do you separate our checkout transactions? What is OOP?
      Thanks!

• Jennette says:

@Shelley,

You can stack a manufactuer coupon with a Target coupon at the same time and yes you can do it all in one trans:) OOP= out of pocket
        A few weeks ago on the target.com website there was a target printable for $1.50 off 3 kashi cereal bars, granola bars, or cookies. I also happened to have $1.50 off 2 Kashi TLC manf. coupons. So I was able to use 2 Target coupons and 3 manf. coupons and “stack” them. Target allows you to use one target and one manf coupon for each item or in this case # of items. Oh and we LOVE Kashi products, but we tend to bake and make alot of our own snacks so aren’t big fans of the super sweet granola and cereal bars from other companies:) Have fun couponing!!

• Shelley says:

@Jennette, Wow, so I’m a total novice. I was printing all my coupons once, then buying 1 of everything thinking that’s all I’m allowed to do. So, in most cases, I can print multiple coupons and buy multiple items in one transaction? I noticed on many sites like Coupons.com, there is a print limit. How does a good coupon-er go about finding more?

• Shauna says:

I went to the Chef’s Requested website and it says you will get a 3.00 off coupon when you sign up but it never gave me one. It only gave me an option to print 4 $1.00 coupons for 4 different types of meat that they offer.

• Mary says:

I just thought I’d add that we did a Kashi bar deal at Target a few months ago scoring 5 boxes for change…and discovered that they taste pretty awful. Like artificially sweetened cardboard. If you’ve never had them, you might want to be wary.

• Katie says:

I went to target today and they wouldn’t let me use the 5$ gift card I got on the stuff I just bought. You have to use it on your next trip. 🙁 bummer.

• Jaime says:

@Katie, The Targets in my area have a 6 hr lag. So if you do a deal in which you receive a $5 GC it doesn’t become active until 6 hrs from the time printed on the receipt. I usually plan to use the gift cards future trips- but if there’s a smokin’ hot deal I’ll go in the morning and then return in the evening and use the GC then.

• beth says:

several weeks ago I was able to pick up Kashi coupon booklets @ Kroger. Whoo!

• beth says:

btw they are $1/1 off of each Kashi product…..The front of it says Kashi save $6

• Suzy Ivy says:

FYI – picked up some of the new 100 calorie Kraft cheese SNACK cubes today. Just FYI – they are cheese SNACKS, not really cheese. I didn’t realize that until after I bought them and they taste TERRIBLE. I was really disappointed.

• Heather says:

@Suzy Ivy, They are awful Suzy. I picked some up the other day at Target, and I hate wasting food but I was only able to eat one of them and no one else would touch the rest. Needless to say, they got thrown out…

• Ellen says:

@Suzy Ivy, Thanks for the heads-up, I thought they were just regular cheese cubes packaged in 100-cal servings! But it’s just a cheese product?!? ew…

• ESC says:

My Target didn’t have the 100-calorie cheese snacks, but I did another cheese deal. They had individual 1-ounce Kraft string cheeses for 50 cents each. I bought two, and it sure looks like the $1.50 came off at the end. Some kind of error message came up when the cashier scanned the coupon, and I was afraid it hadn’t worked. But on my receipt at the very end was an unidentified Target coupon for $1.50 with code 82159915. So apparently they paid me 50 cents to take the string cheeses off their hands. 😉

I also found some clearance items that worked with coupons. Large 8-serving boxes of sugar free Jello were on clearance for 86 cents, with the buy 3 get 1 free coupon it came to 65 cents a box. And a “large family” size of Stouffer lasagna was on clearance for $4.24. I had a $1 manufacturer coupon about to run out.

Also if you like Ovaltine they have it for $3.34, and there are $1 printables available.

• Rebekah W says:

Is there a deal limit? I have a ton of $1/1 Kashi coupons I’d love to use. 🙂

• Katie says:

I like the Kashi bars, all of the ones that I have tried are really good.
    I have looked through the Target coupons 3 times, and don’t havw the cheese one, and I know I haven’t printed it yet. Maybe I’ll just buy one though with the manu. q, since they aren’t real cheese. i though they were cheese cubes too!

• kristen says:

does anyone know if any Kashi cereal is included

• Beth says:

Went to Target today. Yes ALL Kashi products are included. Here is what I bought @ Target:
    5 Kashi Cereal
    5 Kashi crackers
    5 Kashi Bars
    5 Kashi Cookies
    4 Seventh Generation dish liquid
    2 seventh generation spray
    8 herbal essences gel
    2 aquafresh bubble mint toothpaste
    1 case Lacroix sparkling water

I had $118.27 in products and paid $25.32 OOP! Whoo! I put all of those coupons to good use 🙂 The first four Kashi deals were done in separate transactions. I then used the other $5 GC for the final deals. OH BTW…..their Dove Ultimate was $2.99 at my store. Use the $1 from the target coupon and the $2/1 ultimate to make it free.

• Jaime says:

My Target had Maxwell House House Blend 31.5 oz containers clearanced for $4.22. I bought 2 and used the $2/2 Target coupon and 2 $1/1 MFR- so $4.44 for 2, not too bad and I made the last pot this morning so it was a needed item.

• Trish says:

I bought 4 100 calorie cheese packs at 2.59. Used 2 BOGO manufacture coupons printable a while ago and 2 $1 manufacture coupons. Then stacked with 2 $1.50/2 target coupons for a total of 0.18 for 4 bags! Yay cheese!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy