MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Safeway: Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner money-maker

Through May 16, 2010, you can make money buying Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Shower Cleaner at Safeway. Here’s how:

Buy 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Shower Cleaner at $5.99 each
Use 2 $5/1 coupons from the 4/11 SmartSource insert
Spend $1.98 plus tax out of pocket, Get 2 $3 catalinas good on your next order
Free plus $4 overage after coupons and catalinas!

See more deals at Safeway.

Thanks, The Frugal Find!

12 Comments

• Emily says:

I bought some of this last week (ended up being free at Target!) and it works great! It took mildew and soap scum right off without having to scrub.

• liah says:

Here is a more recent printable. I bought it yesterday and used my coupon from April for the free refill if you bought the starter kit. It is actually a dollar cheaper @ Publix than Target down here in Florida.

• Stacy says:

I have some from the last time the catalina was offered and it truly does clean well-not sure about staying clean longer as our shower doesn’t get too bad-I’ll have to test it on the kids shower (always scary)!

• Traci says:

There is also a $5/1 IP available on the RightatHome website, as well as a “Buy Power Sprayer Starter, Get Refill FREE” IP available on the Scrubbing Bubbles website. The refill is also producing a $1 OYNO CAT 5/16

🙂

• Jessica says:

I wish I wouldve read the comments before ordering the coupons in eBay ;( I couldve printed about 10 for free but I ordered 20 for 5. Next town over so I should get them quickly and inmat just do a major stick up because I really like scrubbing bubbles 😉

• Ginger says:

I did the scubbing bubbles deal, also with the buy the started get the refill free. It genereated $8 in catalinas. Sweet. Thanks

• Daina says:

I did this deal today, and even though my store had the cleaner at $6.99 each, I still got the $6 in catalinas, so it was still a moneymaker — even after tax!

• Thanks for sharing. Does this product work well? If its even close, its worth it if you essentially get paid for buying it.

• Becky says:

@The Wise Squirrel, I love it and the smell is not bad at all. We have an old claw foot bath tub and I can’t remember ever being able to spray cleaner on it, walk away , come back and have it clean just by rinsing it out with water.

• Jessica says:

Does anyone know if you can use the Catalina to pay for another and still get the Catalina? Or can you purchase more than 2 in one transaction and get more cats?

• leny says:

There is $5 target gift card with a purchase of Scrubbing Bubbles-Extend-A-Clean Starter kit (exp 5/25/10)!
    Will check this out tomorrow at target!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy