MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

IKEA: Free breakfast (May 29-31, 2010)

IKEA is offering free breakfast again this weekend (May 29-31, 2010). The free breakfast includes a small breakfast and small coffee. I’ve never been to an IKEA before, but I’ve heard their portions are very generous!

Offer not valid at IKEA Hicksville, IKEA Houston or IKEA direct.

Thanks, Thrifty and Thriving!

10 Comments

• tammy says:

Crystal, you’ve NEVER been to an Ikea?!! You’ll have to consider making a trip sometime! It’s the BEST place (in our families opinion) for most home goods. $1.99 for 6 packs of childrens dishes. (Plates, bowls, cups) They have free play areas for children so adults can window shop the showroom, great, cheap meals in their cafe. Their fabric section is also great. Most of their fabrics are a heavier weight, like home decor fabric you buy at Joann’s but at MUCH cheaper prices.

• Crystal says:

We don’t have one anywhere near where we live, otherwise, I’d totally go just because I’ve heard so much about the store! Hoping to hit one up sometime when we’re in another state!

• tammy says:

@Crystal, Completely understandable. The closest store to us is a 2 hr. drive. Usually I will split the cost of gas and take other local moms along. It makes for a nice moms day out outing. 🙂

• rs says:

SO GLAD to read the post above. I have been languishing forEVER why a furniture store would be serving free breakfasts. Because they have a cafe inside! Thank you for answering my question. Never been to one. None close to me. Maybe one day I’ll get to experience it. 🙂

• Kate says:

I adore IKEA, and I am going this weekend, but the free breakfast is not very large. I would say it is about one and a half scrambled eggs, two half strips of bacon, and half a cup of hash browns. It is generous because it is free, but it is smaller than I’d serve at home and much smaller than Dennys or IHOP. It was enough for a light breakfast for me, but not enough for my husband.

• Jenmo says:

I find it interesting that their breakfast picture doesn’t include any grains….might it even be gluten free?!?! That’d be awesome! 🙂 Sounds perfect. Now if we only had one around here…….

• Shelley says:

There was a coupon in the Houston Chronicle for free breakfast at IKEA–on their ad.

• robin says:

Where is the closest IKEA to Inman SC?

• Ruth Harrigan says:

Nowhere could I find the hours your free breakfast was being served over the Memorial Weekend. I would join you if I knew when to be there !!!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy