MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free-after-rebate Sorrento Cheese Sticks

Many people are finding peelies on packages of Sorrento Cheese Sticks for a $5 mail-in rebate when you purchase 2 Sorrento Cheese snack products. If you find this rebate, here’s how to get free cheese:

Buy 2 packages of Sorrento Cheese snack products — priced around $3.99 at many stores
Use $3/2 coupon from the 5/2 insert
Spend $4.98 plus tax out of pocket, Send in for $5 rebate
Free after coupon and rebate

Thanks, The Bon-Bon Eater!

14 Comments

• Great for snacks at home and in the car.

• karen says:

does anyone know if there is a household limit on these rebates?

• Nancy says:

Publix has them on sale this week 2/$6 and there was a $2 off 1 coupon in the 5/2 SS insert … and I believe the household limit is 5 rebates …

• Nancy says:

Before anyone goes rushing off with my sale prices, please double check your store… This sale wasn’t advertised in my flyer, but was an in-store special…. I’m heading to another Publix tonite to help a friend with some shopping, so I can let you know if that store also had it on “sale” ..

sorry if this causes confusion 🙂

still a good deal if its not on sale tho

• mp says:

I got a $2.00 off 1 coupon in my 5/2 SS insert.
    These are 3.59 at my TARGET

So 3.59 X 2 = 7.18
    less 2×2.00=-4.00
    equals 3.18 OOP
    less 5.00 mail in rebate

1.82 cents mm for me. YEAH!!!

• Ms.M. says:

I got these on a 2 for $6 sale last week at Weis, used a $3/2 coupon and sent in the rebate…so they’re going to pay me $2 to eat some good cheese! 🙂

• Jenny says:

I shop at Price Chopper and we are signed up to get email coupons every Thursday, today we got three coupons to double any manufacturers coupons with up to a $3 face value. We ended up getting 6 packages of string cheese for $6 and we will get $15 back from the rebate.

• inga says:

were do i send it to to get the $5 rebate?

• julie says:

Does anyone know if you can freeze these?

• julie says:

I know…. really dumb question…. but does the “stringster” cheese only come in mozzarella?

• Kangelia says:

@ Julie, it comes in both mozzarella and cheddar. I also have frozen mine and they taste great.

@ Inga You will need the rebate sticker in order to mail the rebate the form is on the back. Hope this helps

@ Nancy They were also on sale at my local Publix as well. Thank you for posting. My family of cheese lovers was very grateful!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy