MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

The motherload of organic/natural coupons!

Looking for organic and natural coupons? Chelsea tipped me off to the motherload of them this morning:

Earth Fare has just launched a coupon section of its website with tons of organic product coupons. I’ve printed some out already, and though at the top of the page it says “redeemable at Earth Fare only” they are all manufacturer’s coupons and I didn’t see an expiration date for sooner than 7/31/10. Some go as long as 1/31/11!

In addition, there’s no limit to the number of coupons you can print, so it might not be long before they start limiting them. Either way, it’ll be nice to have some organic coupons! Some of the items are brands I never see in mainstream grocery stores, but they also have Cascadian Farms, Organic Valley, and Kashi Coupons.

27 Comments

• Crystal says:

i’m just wondering if you purge your posts or something. I was looking for a deal you posted about that I was going to comment on but it’s not there anymore. It shows up in your search but the link takes me to the page not found page of your site. I looked in google as well and the deal shows up but is gone. It was the Spring Hill nursery, did they ask you to take it down or something? Just curious.

• Crystal says:

I pull the posts if they are no longer working and still on the homepage to save frustration. That deal only lasted for a short while, so I pulled the post. Hope that helps!

• Lori F. says:

I know that these are manufacturer’s coupons, but if they say “Redeemable only at Earth Fare” is it ethical to use them at other stores? I am concerned about using them and my local grocery chain or independent health food store not getting reimbursed. As much as I love organic food coupons, and it would be easy to scan them at a self-check out, I will not be using these. A clear conscience is not worth trading for a few dollars worth of savings.

• Lauren says:

@Lori F.,

I agree! I’d love to know if my local stores would be reimbursed for them

• Crystal says:

@Lauren, If a coupon says “Manufacturer’s coupon” on it and includes manufacturer reimbursement information in the fine print, you can ethically use it at any store which accepts manufacturer’s coupons and they will be reimbursed for it.

Hope that helps!

• Charity says:

@Crystal, Thanks for that Crystal. Also, whenever I am in doubt I just ask at the store. I don’t ever want them to look at me with raised eyebrows every time I approach the checkout line thinking I’m trying to rob their store 2 quarters at a time 🙂

• Stephanie says:

I noticed on the Rice Dream coupon, there is no manufacturer information, so I would assume this is only an Earth Fare coupon. Right?

• Camaron says:

I printed these at work and thought, what the heck I’ll print all of them, because even if it’s not something I’d use I know there are others who would. But it only printed two per page and standing at the printer for THIRTY SIX pages was a long time!

Just a cautionary tale to other zealous coupon people!

• Ana Maria S. says:

Just wanted to let everyone know who does live near an Earth Fare location that these same online printable coupons are in the Earth Fare coupon booklets found as you walk in the store(mine is in South Asheville)…just FYI so that you don’t waste printer ink/paper when you could just grab a couple booklets in the store instead 🙂

• Ashlee says:

Most of the ones I printed don’t say Earth Fare anywhere on them. YAY. But they are PDF coupons, and sometimes my stores give me a hard time about those. But I’m printing a TON of the $.75 off any Bigelow tea. We get double coupons here so thats $1.50 off a box and it goes on sale for $2 every once in a while.

• Amanda says:

FYI-Rice dream and Terra chips are not manufacturer coupons, so don’t waste ink printing if you don’t have an Earth fare near you 🙂

• Thanks for the post on organic coupons!

• anastasiav says:

At least a few of the Q’s I printed to say “Redeemable only at Earth Fare” right in the fine print.

Also, when I printed, the printing defaulted to “Print to .pdf” rather than to my actual default printer, which I found VERY interesting.

• Melinda says:

I didn’t adjust the size of the coupon and the bar code is really small. I’m wondering if the store will be able to scan it. Did anyone else have the same trouble??? Thanks in advance!

• RACHEL says:

I truly hope these are okay to use elsewhere- like
    Wegmans.

I am a vegan and well- let’s just say I buy plenty of GARDEIN products… and to find a coupon- well that is Marvelous!!!!

:)Happy Frugal Vegan if this is legit!

• Jim says:

I saved them all in .jpg format (only option available to me). I’ll have to give them a shot @ Stop & Shop

• Brittany Barden says:

AH! I am SO anxious to get ink for my printer so I can use some of these coupons! Especially these!

By the way, I was able to purchase 10 ink cartridges for under $40, including tax and shipping! I used 123inkjets… I do have to wait, but for a savings of around $20 per ink cartridge, it was worth it. 🙂

• Jennifer says:

Thank you SO much! It’s difficult to eat gluten free on a budget. I miss free pasta with a coupon, LOL. I shared the link with everyone in my celiac support group, too. These will especially come in handy today through June 2 at Sprouts with their 25% off Gluten Free Jubilee!

• Thanks so much! I will include these on my blog as well with a link back to you! I’m sure lots of people will benefit from these!

• Virginia says:

I was really excited to see your post on so many organic coupons. Unfortunately I have tried numerous times to print them and nothing happens. 🙁 (Printer is ON.)

• Rebecca says:

Most of them say “only redeemable at Earth Fare stores” right on the coupon. But you can select which ones you want and preview them before you print. The seventh generation one doesn’t even have an expiration date on it–weird!

• Cetelia says:

Thanks for posting these. I had the same coupons from a coupon booklet found at Earthfare. I tried using the Rice Dream coupon at Harris Teeter – not knowing the fine print said redeemable only at EarthFare. This particular coupon beeped and would not scan, so Harris Teeter didn’t accept it. For those of you who love herbal teas, the $.75 Bigelow tea coupon can be used at Harris Teeter to get the 20ct box of tea for $.25 (the tea is on sale for 2/$5.00.

• Crystal says:

I tried the Bigelow Teas coupon at Harris Teeter, and it wouldn’t scan at all. I was really hoping to stock up on some Chai. i need to see if there is any way to get it to print more clearly. I don’t normally have issues with Qs scanning.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy