MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Another free 8×10 Photo Print from Walgreens/Snapfish

Not only can you get a free 8×10 Photo Print directly from Walgreens.com today, but you can also order one for free from Snapfish. Here’s how:

::Sign up for a new account with Snapfish (or login if you already have an account)

::Upload your photo and create your 8×10 Photo Print.

::Add your Photo Print to your cart and use coupon code Prints4U at checkout.

::Choose to pick up your print at your local Walgreens and you’ll get it entirely free.

Thanks, Couponing to Disney!

11 Comments

• Kelly says:

According to Snapfish’s website, “Pre-paid print credits, and promo credits can’t be applied to pick-up orders”. I didn’t try it all the way through check out, because I didn’t want to risk going too far and having to pay for it, but it doesn’t sound like it’ll work. Would have been great, though.

• Kelly says:

@Kelly, I’m sorry. It seems that because this is a special deal Snapfish is doing in conjunction with Walgreens that it will work for this code.

• Emily says:

Just ordered one. Missed adding in the coupon code, so I called up the store to ask them to apply the code. When I told the lady on the phone that I was calling regarding a photo I ordered through SnapFish and I forgot to add the coupon code, she said, “The free Snapfish 8×10?” like she knew exactly what I was talking about.

She couldn’t apply the coupon code over the phone, so she canceled out the order and told me to try it again on-line. I did. I put the coupon code in and the total cost came up as $0.00. So it seem to have worked for me.

• sarah says:

Worked for me! 2 free 8×10’s in one day 🙂

• Lesli Ann says:

I had trouble at first. It said the coupon code was “undefined” and that it didn’t recognize that code. I kept reentering it and hitting update and on about the fifth try, for some reason, it worked! Brilliant! Thanks so much…and I’m glad I didn’t give up.

• Kristine says:

Woo-Hoo! Walgreens is going to love me today,hehehe! I’m going today to pick up my 20 free prints, and my 2 free 8x10s.

• BRITTANY says:

New to Snapfish…do I just type in the local Walgreens address in the SHipped to area or is tbere somewhere else to make sure I get it delivered there?

• BRITTANY says:

Answered my own question/ Thanks!

• Carrie says:

Love it! Just picked up my 20 free prints, 8×10 and now another one!!! This is perferct for a momma of 7.

• s says:

Anyone know when you have to pick up the photos by – is it the same day you order or can it be a few days later?

• WillowK says:

Had a little bit of trouble at first when I picked mine up. A manager had printed them out and thought I was trying to use the Walgreens promo code twice and left a note that I could only get one free. Luckily, I had my email receipts printed and was able to explain to the manager on duty that they were, in fact, separate promotions so he allowed it. Two free 8x10s of my son, woot!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy