MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

bTrendie: Free $10 credit

bTrendie is offering a free $10 credit when you sign up for a new account. The $10 credit will be instantly added to your account when you sign up here.

They have quite a few different things you can get for just a few dollars with this credit, including:

::Organic Cotton Beanie Hats–$1.94 shipped (after $10 credit)

::Dolphin or Cow Sun Hats–$2.94 shipped (after $10 credit)

::Children’s Umbrellas–$4.94 shipped (after $10 credit)

Let us know what great deals you find! You can also hang onto your credit and wait for a great sale.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

10 Comments

• Sommer Emery says:

Thank you!! I just got my son the Fireman umbrella to match his fireman raincoat! He’s going to be so excited!! And less than $5!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

• Laura Goold says:

Does anyone know when the credit expires? Do I have to use it today? Or can I use it another time?

• Lisa says:

@Laura Goold, my account says it doesn’t expire until 3/2011. I’m going to keep watch for something else. Don’t need any more umbrellas around here and that is all that is left!

• Lorie says:

I just ordered my daughter the dog umbrella – so cute and she is going to love it! I think I will save it for her b-day!

• Kristine Matlock says:

Thank you! I just ordered the kitty rain boots. My daughter wears her rain boots everyday. She is going to love these new ones!

• amy says:

Cool! My daughter has been driving me nuts asking for an umbrella. At first I was a little disappointed that some of the styles were sold out, but then I saw they had a dog! With ears! She’s crazy about dogs right now, so this is just perfect. Thanks!

• Jennifer says:

Why have a site that’s “by invitation only” when you’re free to invite hundreds of people whom you’ve never met?

• Paige says:

This is great! I’ll save it for upcoming specials.. my neice always needs cute new things from her auntie 🙂

• JulieJ says:

Bought the camouflage umbrella for my 5-year old son. He just an an Army birthday party last week. This will be a great Christmas gift.

• Anon says:

Just as a heads up, past using the $10 credit (the $10 can make certain deals a good deal), do your research. This site has been known to inflate prices to make it appear you’re getting a better deal than you are. Pretty sad when a manufacturers website is cheaper than what the supposed price it. I personally have concerns about the integrity of this site with its false advertising.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy