MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

24 hours left to order an All You subscription for $0.70 per issue!

So many of you got in all the All You magazine subscription deal I posted a few days ago that Campus Fundraiser is having to close it off early due to the overwhelming demand.

However, they promised that they would let everyone who ordered by Thursday evening (March 11, 2010) get in on this spectacular deal! So if you’ve been holding off purchasing, time is running out.

As always, please do not purchase this unless you can afford it. If you do have the money for it, I consider it a worthy investment as there are many high-value coupons in this magazine that you rarely (or never!) see elsewhere. There is also usually coupons for completely free products at least a few times per year.

A subscription to All You magazine would also make an excellent gift for a frugal friend! And don’t forget, this rate applies to renewals, as well.

Head over here to read how to order All You magazine for only $0.70 per issue. As it looks right now, this is the last time we’ll ever see a deal this good!

27 Comments

• Susan says:

If sending a check, does it have to be postmarked by tomorrow? or is it too late to pay for the deal with a check?

• Alisha says:

Go through the purchase link on the site and choose check as payment option at checkout. Make check payable to “CampusFundraiser” in the amount of $28 and send to : CampusFundraiser / 144 Turnpike Rd. Suite 240 / Southborough, MA 01772 Please reference: Money Saving Mom in memo line or on envelope and get it out as soon as possible!

• Katie L says:

I just ordered! 🙂 Thanks for the great deal! Does every issue have coupons in it?

• Alisha says:

Yup! Some months less that others. Some will have over $40 in coupon, some over $135, etc…

• Katie L says:

@Alisha,
        Awesome! I’m so excited, thank you so much for getting in on this deal for us.

Also, thanks for helping me become a couponer! I just started in February, but I’m already doing at least 75% off on my groceries, but a lot of the time I get 80-90%, and on the very good days 90-100%! Gotta love it 🙂 (today I did 93%!)

Keep up the good work! I really appreciate it 🙂

• Chelsea says:

I just ordered. How often does a magazine come out?

• Susan J says:

I had been waffling about renewing – not because this isn’t a great deal, but because money was going toward other things this month. But I’ve found a way to make it work! =) Thanks, Crystal! And what fun for you, too, that it was such a success! I guess your readers know a steal when they see one!

• Rachel says:

I’m going to subscribe. I’m not totally sure if it’s for me, but I figure I can always cancel my subscription if it doesn’t suit me!

• beth f says:

this is great! thanks!

Enter to win a Mabelino Coupon Binder @ MrsMoneysaver

• Lori says:

I ordered it this morning and followed #7 commnet by Alisha. I hope this works, the phone number I finally located online only has voice mail set up and I did leave a message but I really feel like I gotta get this in the snail mail. My concern is it said $40 owed but I wrote the check for $28 like Alisha said to. I really hope this works.

• Alisha says:

Lori,

You can email or call me personal for anything you need okay?
      akilham (at) campusfundraiser (dot) com / 1-888-923-3238 ext 1160

• Heather says:

@Alisha,
        I did this early thurs. afternoon and have not yet seen the refund.
        I tried to call Alisha’s number but instead was sent a text saying it was $10/mo to be able to look up the number and contact them.
        So far I’m not very happy.

• cjs says:

I was waffling on renewing because the lowest price I saw on the renewal paperwork from All You was $1.39/issue. And, I really haven’t been jazzed about some of the coupons they offered lately. So, in light of the GREAT $0.70/issue price, it is a deal I can’t pass up. Even if I use one coupon worth $1 from each issue, it will pay for itself (and I will still save money). Thanks MSM!

• Crystal B. says:

Thank You!!!! My husband finally consented to me subscribing at this price. You’ve made my day!

• Tara says:

What time this evening does it expire? Until midnight?

• Alecia says:

I’ve been holding off on getting a subscription for some months now – just not able to get over the price tag of the subscription, but for less than a dollar an issue, I think it will pay for itself quite quickly.

Is this offer really for 40 monthly issues = over 3 years?! Thanks!

• Allison says:

I have done their 2 free issues deal and been able to use some of the coupons, and I feel like I can spend the money now and have it last me for over 3 years-awesome! I also got a discount newspaper subscription this week for myself, so I can actually get my Sunday ads on Sunday instead of whatever day I go to my mom’s house and steal her coupons! : ) I will still do that, but this gives me another set of coupons every week. Hooray for a little cash at tax time to save me money with coupons!

• Sara says:

I’m so excited. My husband said I could do it! (we check with each other before making purchases) We found money in the budget, and I know I’ll get the money back in coupons anyway!

• Karen says:

My card, which has no balance and is in use is declined. I’m wondering if they tried to shut down the promotion early? I double checked all my numbers twice and then called my credit card company. There’s no problem according to them. It’s 5:25 pm CST.

• Crescent says:

I was double charged ($40 twice) on March 11,2009. I only wanted 40 issues @ $28. ($40 charged and then a $12 credit). I have not been issued a credit of $12 either. Anyone else having problems????

• Kim says:

I ordered the 40 issues during the promo period, but received a bill from ALL YOU today. Anyone else receive a bill from them?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy