MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free Ultimate Cloth

Wash

Sign up here as a fan of Ultimate Cloth on Facebook and you'll get a free Ultimate Cloth. More details to come. (Thanks, The Suburban Jungle!)

Wondering what an Ultimate Cloth is? Read Angela's review here.

9 Comments

• anne says:

i always see these sorts of offers (become a fan and get such and such item free), but how does it work? do they send out the info later on to your email address listed? do ones security/privacy settings matter? so confusing!

• charity says:

i signed up for mine we will see sounds interesting. Thanks for the offer. I love freebies.

• Bridget says:

i became a fan too, but didn’t see any info on how to get it… i became a fan on FB for itunes and saw a link for the free sampler to the left… i wonder if they’ll email something later or do somehting similar to itunes?

thanks!

• amy says:

a lot of times you will get an email or it will give you a status update on how to get it. I have done this a few different ways and always gotten my product.

• Honey says:

I tried. For those of us less well-versed in facebook could you give us any hints about how it works? Thanks!

• rjane says:

I’m a fan of MoneySavingMom on FaceBook, but I am not sure how to access this deal. Could you give a short tutorial, since these kinds of deals are coming up more often? How do I go from reading the offer on your site to becoming a fan and getting deal? Thanks.

• rjane says:

When I clicked on “sign up here” (on MSM site)to get the deal, it took me to the Ultimate Cloth FaceBook page, but when I clicked on “become a fan” I got a message that said: “you are already connected”. Then nothing…the page disappeared…??

• Melanie says:

They sent out the information in the form of an update this morning – it’s going to cost $2.99 for shipping. So, not free. Bummer. 🙁

• Rae says: