MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: More money-makers and deals

Glade
The deals at Walgreens just keep on coming! Here are a few more worth mentioning for this week:

Buy 2 Glade Fragrance Collection Candles (2 oz.) at $2 each, Get a $1 Register Reward
Use 2 Free candle coupons from the 8/09 inserts or 2 $3/1 coupons here
Free plus overage after coupons and Register Reward (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Buy 2 Velveeta Shells cups at $1.29 each, Get a $1 Register Reward
Use B1G1 coupon from the 8/9 SmartSource insert
Then, use the in-ad coupon bringing the price of the cups down to $0.89 each
Spend $0.49 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $1 Register Reward back
Free plus overage after coupon and Register Reward (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Buy 1 Theraflu Cold, Cough, or Sinus relief at $4.99, Get a $3 Register Reward
Use the $2/1 printable coupon

Free after coupon and Register Rewards (Thanks, Frugal Rhode Island Mama!)

Scotch Packaging Tape–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $3.49)
Buy 2 and use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 7/26 RedPlum insert
$0.75 each after coupons and store sale (Thanks, Frugal Rhode Island Mama!)

Don't forget that you can get an additional 15% off your order today when you use this coupon.

See the rest of the deals and freebies available at Walgreens this week here.

30 Comments

1. Lana says:

If I go today and use the coupon, each candle would be 1.70 or 3.40 total. should I just use one 3.00 coupon or can I use two 3.00 coupons? that would be a LOT of overage, and I can’t see them allowing that….

2. gina says:

I don’t see the coupon for glade. Where is it?

3. Sarah says:

There is also a $2/1 Theraflu in the Walgreens Healthy Savings booklet that you can stack for overage. I did this today at two stores with no problem.

4. Sarah says:

Couldn’t find the candle in the smaller size, the one that the coupon was for 🙁

5. Jean Starling says:

You can also get the Healthy Savings Coupon books that are back by the pharmacy. They have a Walgreens coupon for $2 off Theraflu so you can add that to the $2 off manufacturer coupon for a really great deal!

6. Julie says:

The Theraflu deal gets even better when you add the $2 Walgreens coupon from the Healthy Savings booklet. Link to what the coupon looks like is here:

Deal itself is posted here: http://luv2bfrugal.blogspot.com/2009/08/whats-free-or-almost-at-walgreens-816_31.html

7. Ashley says:

I have looked everywhere for those 2oz. candles and cannot find them! Any suggestions?

8. Mary says:

what page is the mac&cheese cups coupon on in the ad? I cant find it!!

9. Sarah says:

Ashley- I have seen them at Target, Walgreens and CVS in the “air freshener” type area. They have been out of stock a lot all three places, but my CVS had a bunch today.

10. shannon says:

is the BOGO bacon a good deal? makes them $3 each then adding $1.50/2 brings the cost to $2.25 each? It seems like that’s cheaper than Sam’s but i’m not sure.

11. Cheryl says:

Is the Glade RR deal in this week’s flyer? I don’t see it listed.

12. Jeff says:

I could no get the thermo-flu link to work. Al I get is to install printer. Thanks

13. wendy says:

At my Walgreens the 2 oz Glade candles were near the register in two big displays with a Money Saver (or whatever it is) flyer above.

14. kathy says:

I have seen the candles at Walgreens on the end cap with a display close to where their other glade candles are.

15. Brianna says:

I found the glade coupon; nevermind! 🙂

16. Brianna says:

Oh and at our Walgreens stores, they don’t have the 2oz candles with the other fragrances. I found them on the side of an endcap accidentally about 2 isles down!

17. I couldn’t see the glade $3/1 at the link, and am also having problems finding these candles in stores!

18. Shelly says:

There was also a $3/1 Glade coupon in the August All You magazine.

19. Jessica says:

The only place I have seen those candles it at our local CVS. Walgreen’s doesn’t carry them

20. Ashley says:

My Walmart has them, it took a long time for them to get them though…well the spot was empty for a long time and they still aren’t fully stocked

21. Kimberly says:

THANKS for this post! I went into the store with the 15% off coupon and got some fun deals … including The Office board game. Haha, sounds like I just planned my next date-night-in with my husband! :o)

22. Heather says:

At the walgreens where I work we just recently got the glade candles in, they smell awesome. Oh, and it goes for the candle tins as well, however, they are just on sale 2/5 but inside of the tins are a 1.50 off coupon off one. With my employee discount i was getting these for uber cheap.

23. Bonnie says:

If you were able to get the Kmart coupon book, there were $2 and $1 coupons inside. My store wouldn’t let me use the $3 coupon because they are priced at $2.50, but the $2 coupon makes for a $.50 money maker and the $1 coupon makes them only $.50 and they are really nice candles. I did this yesterday and the RR did print! If you have to use the $3 coupon, buy 2, pay $2 and get $1 back, still cheap.

24. Michelle says:

I found the $3/1 Glad candle using zip code 90210 per a tip from the blog http://likemoneyinmypocket.blogspot.com/2009/09/free-glade-candles-at-walmart.html

25. Tania says:

My Walgreens didn’t have RR’s on the Glade Candle.

26. Melanie says:

I was just wondering if you have any tips on successfully dowloading the coupon printer for the theraflu coupon. For some reason I can print off of coupons.com fine and targets but sometimes that coupon installer pops up on certain coupons and I can not download it.

27. Michelle says:

My Walgreens also didn’t have RR’s on the candle. It wasn’t listed in the sale flyer and they had no 2 oz candles in the store.

28. Lisa says:

If you can’t find the little candles at Walgreens, check up front at the register. All the ones in my town have them up front and the cashiers are supposed to ask if you want to buy one or you get it free.

29. Denise says:

I just went to Walgreens for the candles as well. They were out of them. However on the coupon for the FREE candle, it also say’s up to a $3.49 value. They let me use the coupon toward the 5oz, plus the buy one get one $3.00 off. I paid about $3.00 for the two 5oz. Now, I know that is not free, but it was over a $6.00 savings, and I will use the candles in a gift basket.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy