MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

KMart: Double Coupon Days (August 16-22, 2009)

Picture 3

The wildly popular KMart Double Coupon Days are back next week (August 16-22, 2009). As
usual, not all stores are participating. To check and see if your store
is participating, click here
and type in your zip code. If the cover of your weekly ad has a bright
red box with $2 doubles on it, your store is participating.

Here are the important things you need to know:

::Coupons up to $2 will be doubled. No overage will apply.

::You can only double up to 4 like coupons per transaction.

::You can only double 10 total coupons per trip.

::Internet coupons are accepted.

::Your total before coupons must be at least $25 in order for the computer to double your coupons.

::Sales tax will apply to your pre-coupon total.

The way to make the most of the Double Coupon
event would be to plan to make multiple smaller shopping trips each
totaling just over $25 before coupons and only using 10 doubled coupons
total.
It will take a little bit more strategy, but the deals are so plentiful, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off.

I
am just going to list the completely free items which are available in
my post. Be sure to scroll down for links to a few other blogs which
have much more extensive deal lists posted. In addition, I'd love to
have you share your deals and steals in the Mr. Linky at the end of
this post. Let's all help each other make the most of this Super
Doubles event!

*****FREEBIES WITH PRINTABLE COUPONS*****

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda–$0.50
Use $0.50/2 coupon here

Scotch Pop-Up Tape Dispenser–$2.39-3.99
Use $2/1 coupon here

Dove Ultimate Deodorant–$3.99
Use $2/1 coupon here

Renu Fresh Lens Comfort Travel Pack–$3.59
Use $2/1 Renu Fresh Lens Comfort coupon (There's also a $1/1 coupon here.)

Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant–$3.99

Use $1/1 coupon from the 6/28 RedPlum insert

Lipton Tea Bags (smallest box)–$1.19
Use the $0.60/1 coupon from the 8/2 RedPlum insert

Bumble Bee Premium Tuna Pouch (2.5 oz.)–$1.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 6/14 SmartSource insert

Smart Water–$1
Buy 2 and use the $1/2 coupon from the 6/21 SmartSource insert (expires 8/20)

Starbucks Double Shot–$2

St. Joseph Aspirin (36 count)–$1.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 7/19 SmartSource insert

Chinet Lunch Plates–$3.79
Use $2/1 coupon from the 8/9 SmartSource insert

*****LINKS TO BLOGGERS WITH EXTENSIVE LISTS OF OTHER GREAT KMART DEALS*****

******SHARE YOUR DEALS AND STEALS********

Did you post about some great deals you snagged at the KMart Double
Coupon Event or do you have a list of coupon match-ups posted on your
blog? If so, please leave your link
below so we can come by and visit! **To make it easy for everyone to
navigate quickly through the
links, your link must link directly to your KMart deals post(s). Links
going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog
besides the direct link to your KMart deals post(s) will be deleted.**

18 Comments

• Jen says:

I cannot get online coupons to print using my printer. Is there a setting I have to change? How can I use them?

• Brea says:

Great list! The Pond’s deal is incorrect though. Only the 15 count is 2/$6 and the IP is for $1.50 off the 30.

• Kristen says:

Trip # 1- Before coupons 38.31 after coupons -.73(they paid me to shop..dont know how that worked!

Trip #2- before coupons 33.19 after coupons .58oop

Total $71.50 and they paid me .15 total!

Think I did good eh!

• anonymous says:

What if I have a coupon for $3 off. Will they just bounce it up to $4 off?….or can they not do that?

Thanks to whoever answers.

• JennyM says:

Hartz Crunch n Clean dog biscuits are also free- Go the Hartz page for a 2 coupon. Also, when you buy them, you get a catalina for a free box of Mighty Dog Biscuits.

• GIna says:

Just an FYI there are coupon booklets at the customer service counter that has quite a few coupons in there, and theres a coupon for secret deodorant that makes it absolutely free! My Kmart had them right next to the advertisements on the counter.

• kimberly says:

I am so frustrated because I used to live in Arkansas and none of our Kmarts ever had this deal running. Now I have moved to Massachusetts and have searched every Kmart within a 50 mile radius stretching even into New Hampshire and NONE of them are running the double coupon deal!! Now I’m curious about where in the world these stores are that run these deals. There is so much I am missing out on!

• kimberly says:

Just out of curiosity, I looked up the store circulars for various store in Vermont, Connecticut, New York, and Maine. Looks like New England in general does not participate in double couponing! So jealous of you midwesterners.

• Amy says:

My Kmart ad says that I have to spend $25 or more in grocery and drugstore merchandise for them to double coupons. Does any one else say that? Since I haven’t done the Kellogg’s Fuel for School I will be doing that. And it will be a money maker!!!

• Maria says:

Kmart was the best experience i’ve had since i started to coupon! my hubby is too happy with all his free body wash, deo, and razors LOL I love to check out what other are getting thank you for the Mr. Linky!

• Rebecca LW says:

I just had the BEST trip ever. I am new to using coupons to my advantage. Before, I would just use the coupons for what I needed and whenever. Well anyway, I had $50.07 before coupons and after it was $2.45. $1.53 of that was tax so really $.91. MY BEST EVER! Only been really getting into this for about a month! I took my grandma with and she only needed a few things so she purchased some items so that I wouldn’t have to do a second trip. I got $75 dollars worth of stuff for about $5 (includes tax). WOW! I am so excited! I could go back and use more coupons that I have but we don’t need to be stocked to the gills! :o)

• Stephanie says:

Just wanted to note that at my local store, they won’t double ANY coupon that says it can’t be doubled which last time ended up being half my coupons. Very disappointing!

• Cheryl says:

For the person that can’t print coupons, if you are using Internet explorer try downloading mozzilla. Smart source seems to prefer that.

for the person that asked if they would just up a 3.oo coupon to 4.00, the answer is no. The register only allows for doubling up to 2.00. the nice part, if you have a bogo coupon that the value is less than 2.oo. they will double it to make both free. 🙂

• Julie says:

My Kmart would not double the $2.00 coupons. They said they only double couples $1.99 or less. What a waste of a trip!

• Carolyn says:

My K-Mart only doubles up to $1, making it a total of $2 off. They do not double anything over $1, althought the red box on my flyer says “Up to $2” the clerk said that means you can save up to $2, meaning a $1 coupon can be doubled. Called several other stores in my area, they all said the same thing. The wording is misleading.

• bev says:

I live in va and they do the $2. double coupons at kmart and I am a coupon queen!I go to my local kmart and get about $250 worth of things for about $25 bucks!!!I know some do it better but hey im 29 with a job and 2 kids and 3 animals and sell on ebay and still make time to save$$.I go to my local harris teeter in va when they triple coupons up to .75 cents and in february saved $700 in my grocery bill!

• bev says:

oh and if you have a cat and buy whiskas cat food go on ebay and get 20 whiskas $2.00 and pay $2.00 for them and you can get the whole box normally cost $5.12 get it for $1.12 or on sale for free with double coupons!!!!

• Sally says:

How can I find out if Northern Colorado is participating – without waiting for the ad in the Sunday paper? I want to prepare – but only if it is going to happen….

Thanks for your help!