MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: $0.14 Morningstar Veggie Patties and inexpensive Smart Ones

Morningstar_garden_veggie_patties_box

Here are two more great Target deals:

Morningstar Garden Veggie Patties (9.5 oz.) are regularly priced at $1.64 at some Target stores. Buy 2 and use this $2/2 coupon here plus a $1/1 coupon here (this coupon is a limit of one per household, per the fine print) to get these for $0.14 after coupons. (Thanks, Abundant Food Savings!)

Smart Ones Frozen Meals are priced at $1.99. Target just released a $1/1 coupon here making them $0.99 after the coupon. If your Target accepts more than one like Target coupon per transaction, you can buy 10 and use the $4/10 coupon here along with 10 $1/1 coupons to get them for $0.59 each after coupons. (Thanks, For the Mommas!)

See more Target deals and steals for this week here.

36 Comments

• Honey says:

I think the Morningstar farms is included in the Kellogg’s fuel for school rebate. Remember you have to purchase 10 items in one transaction to qualify.

• Wesley Choate says:

There is not a link to the $4/10 coupon that is mentioned in this article. Just wanted to mention this, and make sure I am not missing something.

• Coupon Mami says:

Just wanted to mention that Morningstar Farm products are priced around $3/each in CT (still a great deal with the store q and manu q). Also, they are participating products for the Kellogg’s rebate.

• Kimberly says:

In the newest ALL YOU magazine, there is a coupon for buy 4 Smart Ones, get a free Smart Ones Dessert. This would be an added bonus to go with the Smart Ones deal you mentioned.

• Kerry says:

We’ve had some larger boxes of Kellogg’s cereal (18 oz Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, and now I believe Froot Loops), with $5 coupon packs inside. There are 3 different packs, but at least one has a $1 Morningstar coupon.

• Andrea says:

I checked target’s website and none of the Targets near me take target printable coupons.

• Lorrie says:

For the veggie patties can you combine a $2/2 and a $1/1 for only 2 products. I thought you would have to buy 3.

*******************
    Money Saving Mom here: Lorrie, the $2/2 coupon is a Target coupon and the $1/1 coupon is a manufacturer’s coupon so they can be used together since you’re buying 2 products. Hope that helps!

• Katie says:

The 4/$10 link on the Smart Ones Coupon isn’t working?? Maybe it’s just me…??

• The $4/10 coupon doesn’t appear to be available any longer. The only thing I was able to print was $1/5.

• FYI – the $1.64 price may be a glitch at my local store – it’s not a markdown it’s the actual shelf tag price in the regular section but the other store in the area has these at $3.34 = $1.54 after coupon still a great buy.

• Julie says:

I was just at Target yesterday and the morning star products were about 3.39 each. I didn’t find any for 1.64. Still bought 2 because I have never tried them and the black bean burgers sounded yummy.

• The Smart Ones coupon link of $1/5 is at the Weight Watchers site. When you put in your information, it then forwards you to the link that is listed above in this original post.
    Here is where you start – http://www.eatyourbest.com/

• Sheila says:

Wow, I would love it if Morningstar Farms were that price at my Target! They are $3.39 at mine. Still love them!

• charlene says:

I think the $1.64 might be a product they are trying to discontinue or something because I buy these all the time and have never seen them that low. They just took the price up last month from $2.86 to $3.39.

• Liz Stewart says:

The link for the $4/10 coupon is http://www.eatyourbest.com/wwmag . Kimberly, I couldn’t find the buy 4 get a smart ones dessert free in my current issue of all you. Are you referring to the august issue or the July 24th issue?

• Holly in OK says:

They have to accept their own coupons. Call the corporate number from there if you have problems. The coupon people at corporate are VERY helpful and nice.

• Kimberly says:

I’m referring to the August All You. Mine came in the mail just this week.

• Kimberly says:

Now that I think of it, I’m not sure what the date was on the magazine, but it is the most recent one to come out. The cover was pink.

• Mercedes says:

Oh, I am glad I am not the only one who thinks the $1.64 for the patties is a mistake. I buy these patties at Target ALL the time and they are more than $2.99. The cheapest Morning Star product at Target is the meat crumbles for $2.99. I have price checked several times.

• debbie austin says:

Do some of the Target stores let you use 2 coupons for one item? I called the one nearest me and they said that they do not take 2.

• Heather says:

Thanks so much! I have wanted to try the Black Bean Burgers as well! 🙂

• Amanda says:

All of the morningstar products at my Target (MN) were 3.34.
    With the coupons it would be like buying one and getting one free, but since it wasn’t a great deal, I passed on it.

• Jenn says:

Can you use the Super Target coupons at a regular Target store?

• Sarah says:

I have recently talked to a corporate customer service representative at Target, and every Target store must accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item. Now, whether your store is knowledgeable on how to correctly handle the coupons is the issue. However, I did not inquire as to whether you can use a SuperTarget coupon at a regular Target store. Good question!

• I just got back from Target and they are NOT on sale in Illinois! Anywhere between 3.34 – 3.39! I had a $2.00 manuf. coupon [well a couple] and ended up saving $3.00 on each! I hope they go on sale soon! If so, I have TONS of $2.00 Man. coupons! Yippee! I am in the process of blogging about my trip. Wish they were that cheap near me!

• Liz Stewart says:

I’m still on the July issue. I get them from Walmart, when I happen to make a trip up there, about once a month or so. They usually don’t change their All You mags until the date printed on the current magazine, so for me, I’ll get the August issue on July 24. I need to subscribe. Maybe a Happy Birthday present to myself!

• Alicia Meese says:

Curves has a small mag: “nothing goes to WAIST; LOSE WEIGHT, SAVE MONEY.” and there are coupons in there for $.75/1 W.W. Smart Ones Pizza and another coupon for $2/4 WW Smart Ones Morning Express Breakfast items, Frozen Entrees or Desserts.

HTH!

~Alicia

• Jenn says:

I’ve never had an issue using a Super Target coupon at the regular Target. Not sure why they do that. Maybe so you don’t get your hopes up that your Target will have something that is only at a Super??

• Sarah says:

Preppylittledress- Where did you get the $2 man. coupons? I feel like I’ve seen them but can’t place where it was.

• Iris Sanchez says:

I would like to know where do the managfactures coupons appeared. I like those burgers.

• Patty says:

I love morningstar and I wish they were that cheap in MA. At our Target they were $4.29 and at our local grocery store they are $4.54. I usually buy boca since they are individually wrapped and a little less expensive. Still a better deal then eating lunch out when at work!

• Janice says:

I live in Atlanta with many Targets. A couple of them have refused to take the Target printables with SuperTarget at the top. It must be up to the manager. So now when I am planning a big Target “grocery” trip, I always make sure that I go to an actual SuperTarget so I don’t waste my time.

• leah says:

hi, i am in NJ and the morningstar patties are all priced b/t $2-4 so i was disappointed i had printed out all those coupons and couldn’t use them (ink waste!). also, the smart ones meals were $2.09, not $1.99…i guess things are just more expensive in Jersey.

• Aimee says:

I found my $2 off manuf. coupons at Meijer when they were sampling the Morningstar products. I ended up getting 10 boxes for around $3.39 out of pocket! I was thrilled.

• Kim says:

I’m in FL and I found a mq at Publix for $2/4. So, 10 x 1.99 minus $1/1 Target q for each minus 2 mq @ $2/4 they should be around 0.59 each….YEA!

• Brooke says:

I bought 8 boxes of the veggie patty (the only one priced at $1.64) and paid $.14 for the first 4 and .64 for the other 4. Even at .64 it was a great deal.

I also saw today my Target had the Quaker Delights Bars — coconut banana macadamia nut– for $1.44 with the $1 MQ, they’re $.44. That’s a great deal!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy