MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free 14-day supply of NatureMade vitamins

ProductSuperB

I've posted this freebie before, but it's been quite some time and when I found out it was still available, I knew I had to post it again!

Go here to get a free 14-day supply of NatureMade liquid softgel vitamins. You can choose from six different vitamins for your 14-day free supply (click the tabs at the top to choose which free sample you'd like).

9 Comments

• ADollarSaved says:

Wow! This is a good deal…the opportunity doesn’t come often when people on a budget can get something as good for their health as this, and especially for free! The only problem is…which one to get? Any suggestions?

• Jane says:

I signed up for this a long time ago, maybe last November? I still haven’t gotten mine and I hope I do! I have heard that others have gotten theirs.

• thriftymom04 says:

I got the multi since my husband just ran out of his.

• thriftymom04 says:

…and I received it pretty quickly too!

• Melissa says:

Thanks for posting this! I have been signing up for these freebies (only started recently), but I was wondering if in the process of giving away my address to get the free products, how many (if any) excess ads or unsolicited snail mail will come also. I just started signing up, so I haven’t gotten anything quite yet. Just curious – thanks for posting these!!
    Melissa

• Lady Di says:

I didn’t get my last free trial either. I would get the Multi for Her of I sign up again.

• Melissa, I’m not an expert (yet) but I had the same concern when signing up for freebies and samples some months back. We get so much junk mail I hate that it’s a waste of paper! So far I’ve gotten about 8 free samples and have not seen any increase in junk mail. I’ve gotten samples of shampoo, wipes, cereal, paper towels and some other items, but so far no extra junk mail except the coupons I signed up for, which is most certainly not junk! 🙂 In any case I’m going through my mail more eagerly now that I’m expecting samples so I just toss the junk mail in the recycle bin faster! 😉

• Kellie says:

This one says I’ve already signed up for it this time and its not letting me. Bummer.

• Melissa says:

I just received by Multi for Her today and the expiration date on it is April 2009…..is that why they were free?

Just wondering if anyone else had this occur.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy