MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Free Johnson’s baby lotion

4996708

Johnson’s Cucumber Melon baby lotion (27 oz.) is on sale for $3.59. When you buy 3, you’ll get a $5 Register Reward through the end of this month.

*DEAL*
Buy 3 Johnson’s Cucumber Melon baby lotions at $3.59
Use $2/2 coupons here and $1/1 coupon from the 04/27 RedPlum
Stack with $1/1 EasySaver coupon (should take off $3)
Spend $4.77 plus tax
Get $5 Register Rewards back!

Thanks, Nicole!

16 Comments

• Save100ADay says:

I believe this is a clearance price, not a sale price, so it may vary by store. Also does the original poster confirm that the ES cpn worked and that the RR printed? I wasn’t sure if they would since what is pictured on both is the regular lotion, not cucumber.

• Amy says:

Yes, this does work. I did this about a week ago. They are running low on that scent since it is clearanced.

Amy

• Tara says:

Great deal! Sadly, my Walgreens won’t accept internet printables.

• Jessica says:

On the easy saver coupon it clearly says “limit 1 item per coupon”. How did you get the cashier to use it 3 times to get the $3 off?

• Kristie says:

Has anyone else had trouble printing that coupon? It says to install the generator, but even after going through that process several times, the coupon will not print (it gets stuck on the page saying to install the generator). Any other sources for this coupon? Thanks.

• Robin says:

I just noticed that the ES coupon expires tomorrow, 7/26!

• Melissa says:

I’m having the sames problems as Jessica. I keep getting an “install the coupon printer” page.

• Pamela says:

Same problem for me, I can never get this coupon generator to load.

• Holly in OK says:

On the Easy Saver coupons, they’ll take off however many times they need to according to the number of items you buy. It says one per item, but it automatically takes off however many you’ve just rung up. Otherwise, you could just stand there with ten coupons and ten items, and the cashier would have to run all 10 through. Nothing says there’s a limit on how many you can buy, just on how many technically can be bought with one coupon. But really, nobody at any Walgreen’s I’ve been to has limited me and all of them say it just automatically does it for them.

• Christy from IA says:

I’m a newbie to the couponing way of life – I don’t understand the Register Rewards thing.

I don’t get anything but a free Gatorade when I buy this. I live in a small town – maybe my Walgreens is out of the loop? Is there a post on this somewhere?

• Amanda Jacobson says:

Yes this is working I did it twice this last week. You can print $1 off coupons at the Johnson and Johnson website. I printed the one with the pink bottle and had no issues using them. By the way these bottles are HUGE!

• Jen says:

The coupon linked says it is only for Johnson’s Shampoo and Conditioner or Johnson’s Buddies. Is it confirmed that Walgreens takes this 2.00 off 2 coupon even ton lotion?

• Jen says:

The coupon linked says it is only for Johnson’s Shampoo and Conditioner or Johnson’s Buddies. Is it confirmed that Walgreens takes this 2.00 off 2 coupon even on lotion?

• Jen says:

• Jen says:

• Lorrie says:

I went to 3 different Walgreens this morning and was able to get 12 packs of diapers. I bought 3 packs per transaction and used the July Easy Saver coupon and the August coupon and was able to get 3 packs for $4.10. I also got back $5 register reward for each transaction. Total I paid $16.40 and got back $20 in register rewards. I made money!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy