As we head into the second half of this year, I know many of us are starting to think ahead to Christmas. I’m a BIG believer in paying for Christmas with cash, and wanted to start sharing different very practical ways you can earn cash and gift cards to help pay for some or all of Christmas (or anything else you’re currently saving for!)
While we were watching the Olympics tonight, I earned 126 Swagbucks. Here’s how:
Here’s the breakdown:
- I earned 4 Swagbucks for doing the Daily Poll, Daily Crave, and the Daily NOSO.
- I earned 7 Swagbucks for searching.
- I earned 8 Swagbucks for playing games.
- I earned 35 Swagbucks for doing a search for a travel booking on Hipmunk (super easy!)
- I earned 20 Swagbucks signing up for a free TravelGuide.
- I earned 25 Swagbucks by signing up for the Lifescript Schick offer.
- I earned 20 Swagbucks by printing the Famous Footwear coupon.
- I earned 4 Swagbucks by running various nCrave offers in the background while doing the above.
- I earned 4 Swagbucks by filling out a survey.
All of this took me about 12 minutes total, but I was doing it while we were watching the Olympics — something we were already planning to do!
And yes, you won’t get rich by earning Swagbucks, but it’s a fun way to earn some gift cards every month — for FREE! And if you multi-task while you’re doing things you’re already planning to do, it makes it even that much sweeter!
A few simple tips for earning more with Swagbucks:
- Focus on the quick and easy earners — especially the free offers where you can sign up and earn 20-35 points for signing up for something.
- Make sure you read the details on how you earn the Swagbucks for each offer. Some of the offers just require you to click through a take a few simple actions. Others require a lot more work.
- See if you can hit your daily goal — you’ll earn bonuses for doing so.
- Use a junk email address to sign up for anything. You will get junk mail when you sign up for offers.
Did you earn any Swagbucks today? What other simple ways do you earn extra cash on the side through apps, sites, or other ways?
Links You Should Check Out:
- How I Earn $50 in Amazon Gift Cards Every Single Month
- 15 Ways to Earn More Swagbucks
- 31 Days to Earn Extra Cash Before Christmas
- 6 Companies That Will Pay You For Taking Online Surveys
P.S. Do any of you use InstaGC? I just signed up for them tonight (finally!) after hearing so many good things about them. I’m testing it out right now and will give you an update on my thoughts after I’ve had more time to experiment with it. If you’ve used it, I’d love to her your thoughts and tips!