So, I told you that April was a hard month — and that was also reflected in the fact that I didn’t post many weekly goals. In all honesty, I was just in survival mode for a few weeks and had to focus on necessities.
There are seasons of life when it’s like that and so long as it’s just a short season and not a lifestyle, sometimes you just have to power through, pray for grace and strength, and stick to the basics.
Gratefully, most of the hard and stretching things that we were dealing with all at once have subsided and things are back to more of a quiet rhythm here again… and I am so very grateful!
As a result, I’m ready to jump back into goal-setting again!
This week’s goals:
1. Take Silas on a special one-on-one outing for his birthday.
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Go through Kathrynne and Silas’ clothes & get rid of what no longer fits them.
4. Exercise at least 3 times.
5. Finish reading at least one book.
6. Listen to at least two inspiring audios/podcasts while working/driving.
Local Ministry/Hospitality/Friendship Goals
7. Get caught up on thank you note writing.
8. Finish reading a friend’s manuscript & writing an endorsement for it.
9. Outline/write 3 substantive blog posts for next week.
10. Finish tweaking my presentations/slides for the Arlington Homeschool Conference this weekend.
What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.