It’s November and I’m counting my blessings as part of the 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. Here are some of my blessings from this past week:
1. Strength and stamina after five days of being on the road to have clarity for a filming project I did with Focus on the Family.
2. 5 people who spent a lot of time and effort to critique my manuscript and give me feedback before I turn it into the publisher December 1.
3. 6 days, 6 flights, 3 hotels, 2 conferences, 3 presentations, 1 filming, countless conversations, and dozens of God-moments. This tired mama is thrilled to be finally home again with her babes and sleeping in her own bed again!
4. Finally getting our ceiling/bathroom leak problem fixed! It took multiple plumbers and a lot more time than we initially assumed it would take, but we are so grateful to have things in working order again and our ceiling all patched back up and painted.
5. My mom’s faithful prayers for me. She’s constantly texting and emailing me to let me know specific things she’s praying for me and it’s been such a blessing — especially the past two weeks as there’s been a lot going on in our family.
6. Playing LEGOS with my kids. (If your kids love Legos, be sure to search on YouTube for Puzzle Box tutorials — my kids get such great engineering practice and problem solving skills by designing and building these.)
7. My dear friend, Tam. After a long week for both of us, we got together for an hour and half on Saturday just to chat and encourage one another. It’s always a gift to have people you can share your hearts to openly with.
8. The love that my children have for each other. See a video Silas made for Kathrynne while she was at her swim meet here.
9. SLEEP! So very thankful to have time this weekend and the past few days to get caught back up on sleep. It’s amazing the difference being well rested can make!
10. After months of research, discussion, more research, talking with other companies, exploring options, and yes, some pulling our hair out moments, finally landing upon a solution for our email lists. So grateful for some direction and resolution after a year of working on this project!
11. A quick day trip to Atlanta and back to meet with an amazing group of designers, creatives, marketing brains, retail sales folks, and publicists and map out the details of the product line that we’re launching in 2015. I cannot wait to share more details… I had to hold in my squeals of excitement all that day! You are going to LOVE what we are cooking up! I’m still pinching myself that I get to be apart of all of this!!!
12. Our dear friend, Susanna, flying out from Kansas to stay with us for a few days. She’s been like an angel in our home — playing with our kids, helping with laundry, cooking, and just bringing so much blessing and peace into our home. It’s truly been a gift to our family.
13. An impromptu date night with Jesse! Since Susanna was here, she graciously watched our kids while we went out for dinner, conversation, and a movie. It was so fun to do something like this… especially spur-of-the-moment!
14. Launching the Choose Gratitude Blessings Journal. You all have, once again, BLOWN ME AWAY with your support and excitement for this. Thank you for how you bless me on a daily basis and for how much you believe and support me. You have no idea how much it means to me!
LAST DAY! Save $2 Off Our Brand-New Blessings Journal!
Through tonight at midnight, you can save $2 off the purchase of our brand-new Choose Gratitude Blessings Journals from our store. Just use coupon code BLESSING14 to get this discount.
That makes it just $7.99 + shipping for the next two days!
This would make a great gift idea for friends and family this Christmas season! And don’t forget to purchase one for yourself, as well!
This offer is valid through the end of the day today (November 20, 2014).