Download a free printable Ladybug Subtraction Mat.
Planning a wedding or know someone who is? Download a free printable 42-page wedding binder.
As you’ve probably heard me mention many times in the past, I love using essential oils. I love using them for cleaning, for diffusing, for helping me feel more calm, to help me feel more energetic, for aches and pains, and for warding off sickness.
I don’t sell them and I’m not brand loyal, because I like various oils from different brands. I like to be able to pick and choose my favorites from among many brands — because there are so many great brands out there!
When Rocky Mountain Oils contacted me about trying out some of their essential oils, I was super excited to try out a new brand of oils — especially one that I had already heard great things about. For the past few months, we’ve been trying out a number of different oils from them and I have to say that I’ve been super impressed with this company and feel like I can wholeheartedly endorse them.
Tip: Do you struggle with anxiety? Try mixing a few drops of each of these oils with a little coconut oil and rubbing them on the bottom of your feet at night. I love this blend of oils!
Three reasons I love Rocky Mountain Oils:
1. They Offer High-Quality Oils
Rocky Mountain Oils, founded in 2004, is a leading non-MLM purveyor of 100% pure, natural and authentic essential oils, expertly crafted blends and nutritional products.
Their mission is to improve the quality of life for each customer by delivering only the best premium essential oils and proprietary blends on the market, which is rooted in their S.A.A.F.E. Promise. All of their oils are 100% pure, are tested for purity and potency by a third party lab, and are free of synthetics and fillers.
2. They Have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Rocky Mountain Oils also offers a 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction of Quality. They give you 90 days to use a product, and you can receive a full refund if you’re not 100% satisfied — even if the bottle has been opened or used. I love that! I’ve also been very impressed with their customer service.
3. They Offer Great Prices
Since they are a direct-to-consumer company, they are able to provide pure essential oils and supplements at a value-rich price. There are zero start-up fees or minimum purchases, and their pricing averages 50% less than that of many other essential oil companies. They also offer free shipping on all orders!
My Top 2 Favorite Oils So Far:
- Immune Strength – This blend supports a healthy Immune System. The spicy scent is so great for the diffuser. In fact, we loved how it smelled so much that we went through a whole bottle in just a few weeks.
- Tummy Rub – This is a blend of popular oils used to assist the digestive system. Oh my goodness! This stuff WORKS! Both Jesse and I have used it multiple times over the past month when our stomach has felt queasy or upset. And every time, within 15 minutes of rubbing it on our stomachs, we felt worlds better.
Some of their other bestselling essential oil blends include:
- Breathe Ease – The top blend for supporting the respiratory system.
- Purify – An amazing synergy that helps neutralize bad odor. Can be diffused to keep the home smelling fresh, or added to homemade cleaning products.
- Feminine Aid – Their popular blend used to assist in hormone regulation. Oils in this synergy have properties that support the endocrine system. Can be used by both male and females!
- Relieve Me – One of their top blends for assisting with muscle aches and pains.
- Lavender (Hungary) – Lavender is regarded as one of the top 10 oils anyone should have. Hungarian Lavender has a sweeter scent that customers prefer over the Bulgarian Lavender, which has an herbaceous scent.
- Sacred Frankincense – Sourced from Oman, this variety of Frankincense is a must have for customers looking to get the best quality of Frankincense available on the market.
Want to try Rocky Mountain Oils? Through May 31, 2016 you can get a free gift with any purchase of $99 or more:
- Spend $99, receive a free 15-mL bottle of Geranium
- Spend $199, receive a free 15-mL bottle of Geranium and Clary Sage
- Spend $275, receive a free 15-mL bottle of Geranium, Clary Sage, and Mother’s Touch
Essential oils are great gift ideas, too! They have a Mom’s Essential Starter Kit and Mom’s Essential Kit — both great for unique Mother’s Day gifts! (Note: Oils won’t ship in time to arrive by Mother’s Day.)
(This post is underwritten by Rocky Mountain Oils. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Top Cash Back is offering a $26.80 rebate on a large Yankee Candle and Snuffer purchased from Bed Bath & Beyond, making it free! This is for new Top Cash Back members only. If you are already a member, you are allowed to sign up another adult in your household.
Here’s how to get your free large Yankee Candle and Snuffer:
1. Sign up for a new Top Cash Back account here.
3. Add a 22-ounce large Yankee candle priced at $20.99 to your cart. (There are 34 scents to choose from.)
4. Search for “classic metal candle snuffer” and add it to your cart for $4.99.
5. Shipping is currently free on Bed Bath & Beyond. (This could change at any time, so verify before purchasing.) Very important note: Do not order anything else. Only order these two items, or the deal will not be valid.
6. Within 21 days of ordering, your Top Cash Back account will be credited with $26.80 — enough to cover the candle, snuffer, and any applicable tax.
7. After you receive the $26.80 payment in your Top Cash Back account, you can choose to transfer it to your bank account or request a Paypal payment.
This offer is only valid through May 5, 2016 — or while supplies last.
A testimony from Lena
9 years ago (when our oldest child was only 16 month old), we purchased a used swing set from a friend of a friend. We knew it was something that she could grow into and would get lots of use out of, as well as her 3 siblings who followed in the next few years.
It was worth the great price, but the swing set was definitely starting to show its wear. It was starting to rot and wobbled so much that it made me nervous when all our kids were on it.
We decided to look into purchasing a new, stronger set. However, after lots of research and shopping I couldn’t find a pre-made set with everything that we wanted for less than $2,000 — and we were not willing to spend that much!
As a family, we decided to start saving for this large purchase — and here’s what we did:
- We put all our loose change and $1 bills in a jar. When it was full we would each take a guess at how much was in it before taking it to the bank.
- We had a rummage sale and set all of that money aside for the play set
- We took our time and shopped around for the best deal.
- We built our own to save money.
Once we had the money, we did some more shopping and finally found a hardware and instruction kit at a big box home improvement store. We decided to purchase the kit online by using a discounted gift card (purchased from GiftCardZen.com), a cash back rewards program, and the store’s free shipping offer for a total cost of $145.
Another home improvement store regularly has an 11% off everything sale, and that was where we went to purchase all of our lumber and screws.
It took us about a week to build the play set with much of it getting done in the evenings after supper. Our four kids helped us measure, cut, and screw everything together during that time. Then I stained the whole thing and we were ready to enjoy it!
It’s a comfort to me knowing that this play set is SO much stronger than the previous one — I know that it will last us a good long time.
In the end, the whole thing cost us just under $700, with a little over $300 of that being saved in our change jar!
The kids were proud knowing that they had played a big part in saving for, and building the set — and we were thrilled at how much we were able to save by being willing to take the time and effort to build it ourselves.
Lena lives in a small town with her husband of 11 years and four children, whom she homeschools. They’ve been debt-free for 3 years and loving it! They love to share their story and encourage others who are seeking financial freedom.
Have you saved up and paid cash for something — large or small? Submit your story for possible publication here.
Grab a great deal on Purex laundry detergent at Walgreens this week:
Buy 2 Purex Laundry Detergent at $1.99 each
Use $1/2 printable
$1.49 each after coupon
Thanks, For The Mommas!