Download a free December planning calendar to help keep your Christmas season simple, organized, and stress-free.
Have you been thinking about starting a blog and just feeling like you don’t know where to start or how to set up your blog successfully?
I’m so excited to let you know that Jeff Goins has his Intentional Blogging Course priced at 50% off through Monday at midnight!
What You Get When You Buy The Course
When you purchase the Intentional Blogging Course, you’ll get:
- 23 lessons with short videos, written content, links, and action steps
- 10 bonus video lessons answering common blogging questions
- 4 recorded Q&A coaching calls
- Access to a private Facebook Group to ask questions and interact with other course participants
I wasn’t familiar with this course, so I bought it and spent this morning going through it to see if it was something I felt like would be a great purchase. And I have to tell you that I was very, very impressed.
The Intentional Blogging Course is extremely comprehensive. It walks you step-by-step through how to set up a successful blog.
Here were some of the topics I thought were especially helpful:
- How to pick a blog name
- How to be intentional about what you write about
- How to find your blogging voice
- How to determine what you should write about
- How to set up your blog
- How to set up an About Page
- How to create compelling content
- How to write catchy headlines
- How to set up your email list
- How to build your email list
The Intentional Blogging Course is so simple and actionable! Here are three reasons I especially loved the course:
1. The Course is Self-Paced — You can go through this course at your own pace — however quickly or slowly you’d like. You also will have lifetime access to all of the course materials.
2. Each Video is Short & to the Point — Almost every video lesson is under 10 minutes long. I love this because it makes it so much more doable to go through, even if your life is full.
3. Each Lesson Gives Clearcut Action Steps — Okay, so this was my favorite part. Each lesson had action steps at the end of it to help you really assimilate the material and keep you accountable to following through with setting up a successful blog. It made the material so much more valuable because it caused you actually apply what you are learning.
The Intentional Blogging Course is usually $197, but it’s just $97 through Monday at midnight. If you want to start a blog and would love someone to hold your hand and walk you through the process, I would highly recommend this course. I thought it was very well done, contained a lot of extremely helpful content, and was every bit worth the price.
P.S. Thinking the course might be for you, but feeling like $97 is a lot to invest? There’s a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. So if you purchase it and decide it’s just not going to work for you, you can request a full refund for the first 30 days.
Over the past few days, I’ve been thinking a lot about this past year and all it entailed. This year has been filled with a lot of unexpected stretching things for me personally. But it’s also been filled with so many blessings.
One of those blessings has been you all. I’m grateful for each of you who read here, who comment, who send encouraging emails, who tell your friends, who pray for our family, who get excited about our new products, and who are such amazingly loyal readers.
When we started MoneySavingMom.com in 2007, I could have never dreamed what God had in store for us through this blog. I love this community here. I love the opportunity I have to get to earn a living doing what I love. And I’m so grateful and humbled that the income and opportunities from this blog allowed my husband to be able to come home full-time and that he and I get to work as a team to homeschool and run the business.
You mean so much to us! Thank you for the impact you have made on our lives. Thank you for how you constantly bless and encourage us. We love you all!
Also, we have a little Thanksgiving surprise we’ve been working on and I’m so excited to get to share it with you today! We were able to get in more stock of our brand-new Choose Love Bracelets, PLUS we also are offering free shipping on all U.S. orders when you order 5 or more Choose Love or Choose Gratitude Journals!
The journals are just $9 each right now — which makes them a fantastic gift! And when you order 5 or more this weekend, you’ll automatically get FREE SHIPPING on your entire order!
P.S. Want to know the story behind the Choose Love Bracelet? Watch this video here.
Lamplight Scripture Prints is an Etsy store dedicated to making fresh and beautiful designs of timeless truth. They offer Scripture prints for every room in your home.
This store is run by two moms who desire to make God’s Word tangible and present in homes and hearts.
They sent me some of their prints and I love them. I also love that 10% of all purchases go toward local and global ministry. Proceeds have helped to support ministries fighting to free those being trafficked, to fund adoptions, and more.
All of their designs are professionally printed on fine Moorim 100# gloss cover. (Shipped prints do NOT contain the lamplight watermark shown in these pictures.)
For more information, check out the Lamplight Scripture Prints Etsy Shop or theLamplights website. You can also follow them on Facebook to keep up with new products they release and specials they offer.
Would you like to win a $25 gift certificate to the Lamplight Scripture Prints Etsy Shop? Just click on the graphic below and type in your name and email address. 10 winners will be chosen and posted next week. This giveaway ends Friday, November 27, at 11:59 pm, CST.
Download a free build a turkey printable activity.