Here are the details:
- Join our hands-on workshop and you and your child can build a bunny basket, perfect for keeping Easter treats a short hop away. Once the basket is built, your child can decorate it with paint and stickers.
- All kids get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last.
- Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the kit, apron and pin.
I’m so excited because my friend, Stacy, from Humorous Homemaking just launched a brand-new course called Home Management How To.
Here’s what you need to know about Stacy: she’s basically a home management rockstar to me. Also, she’s funny and real and incredibly down-to-earth.
I’ve long admired how she has such great systems in place for running her home and family. I also love how she keeps things so simple and manageable.
She’s such a champion of women and their success as homemakers. And it shines through in her brand-new course called Home Management How To.
In this course — through videos, outline and notes, photos, and helpful links and resources — Stacy will teach you how to:
- Create a realistic routine for your family – based on your needs.
- Overcome laundry overwhelm with a simple plan of attack.
- Tackle your paperwork clutter and get rid of the piles.
- Make the best and most efficient use of your time each time you leave your home.
- Enjoy a clean, organized kitchen and employ an arsenal of tips to feed your family well.
- Develop a cleaning routine that will help you maintain a neat and tidy space.
- Build in purposeful time to get ahead and prepare for busier seasons.
Join my FREE Private Facebook Group!
I’ve been going through this course myself and am loving it so much and finding so many great ideas that I decided to invite you to join me in a private Facebook Group where we’ll share encouragement, inspiration, and accountability as we go through this course.
We’ll start going through the course together on Tuesday (March 7) and will take two weeks to go through the course. I’ll be posting each weekday what I’m learning through the lessons and how I’m applying them in my life. And then I’ll encourage you to jump in and do the same.
I hope you’ll join me on this journey as we seek to get our homes and lives in better order!
P.S. Any questions? Leave a comment or shoot me an email!
Download a set of free printable Spring Break Plans for Families.
These plans include ideas for field trips, activities, and crafts to do with your kids each day as well as packing lists so that you’re prepared for anything.
Bank of America and Merrill Lynch customers can get free admission to over 150 participating museums nationwide the weekend of March 4th and 5th, 2017.
This freebie deal will also be valid the first full weekend of every month in 2017.
Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!