Update: All the free ebooks are now gone!
My friend, Stephanie, recently released very helpful ebook on menu-planning called Plan It, Don’t Panic. I read it last week and was so inspired. Even though I’ve been menu planning for years, her ebook breathed new life into my resolve to menu plan and gave me lots of helpful suggestions and fresh advice.
If you’ve been looking for some step-by-step help to get started planning menus, you’ll definitely want to check out her ebook. Stephanie’s goals in writing Plan It, Don’t Panic were to help you:
- Stop spending too much money and start making the most of every grocery dollar.
- Avoid the stress and panic of what to cook each night for dinner.
- Serve your family more balanced, healthful meals (rather than resorting to convenience or compromise foods).
Beyond that, she also wanted to dig into some of the more specific and practical aspects of meal planning:
- Find the method of meal planning that will suit you and your family best
- Tweak and perfect your meal planning style with unique tips and strategies
- Make it easier to work around special/restrictive dietary needs
- Become a grocery-shopping ninja and never go to the store without a genius plan in place for maximizing your money
- Learn how leftovers can become your best friends in the kitchen
- As well as how to store your recipes, easily find your favorites, plan for hectic times, and even what to do when you mess up.
She also includes suggestions on freezer cooking and seasonal cooking. You want to know one of my favorite parts of the ebook? She included full four weeks of meal plans at the back of the ebook plus helpful planning forms.
Today only, Stephanie is offering 50 free copies today to the first 50 people who buy my book and fill out the form below.
Want to get your free copy of Plan It, Don’t Panic? Here’s how to do so:
1. Purchase a copy of my book, The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget, today, January 16, 2012. You can purchase it online through Amazon (it’s on sale for $8.40 right now!), through Barnes & Noble, for your Nook, for your Kindle, or through Book Depository (free shipping worldwide!). Or, you can pick up a copy at your local Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million store (you might call ahead first, I’ve heard many stores are out of stock right now).
2. Fill out the form below with your information. You’ll be automatically re-directed to a page with your free download link. If the re-direct doesn’t work, email me and I’ll make sure you’re emailed a copy of the ebook: moneysavingmom @ gmail.com.
3. Hurry and jump on this offer, if you are interested, as there are only 50 free ebooks available. I’ll close off this form when all the card organizers are spoken for.
If you’ve already purchased a copy of my book, you are more than welcome to purchase another to give to a friend in order to take advantage of this offer.