Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have your own money-making blog? You want to start – but you just don’t know how? Or, maybe you have a blog that would like to take to the next level and start earning an income from it?
Through April 6, 2015, Blogelina is offering a special deal for my readers who want to start a money-making blog. Enroll in their popular 4-week blogging class—Profitable Blogging for Beginners—for just $0.99!
If you want to learn the basics of how to set up a blog, how to take your blogging to the next level, or how to begin earning money from your blog, you’ll want to check out this class!
When you sign up for this class, here’s what you’ll get:
- A FREE Blog Set Up – Blogelina takes care of the techie side of the set-up so you don’t have to. All you have to do is just have to start blogging!
- A FREE Year of Web Hosting
- A 60-Page How-To Manual – packed with information that will help take the overwhelming out of starting your own blog
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- Blueprints, step-by-step tutorials, networking with other bloggers — everything you need to grow your blog.
This class will cover:
- How to Get Your Blog Started on the Right Foot
- Questions to ask as you begin blogging
- How To Actually Set Up A Blog
- Why Your Blog Design is So Important
- 9 Different Ways to Easily Monetize Your Blog
- How to Draw Visitors to Your Blog
- and so much more!
Blogelina has been featured on the Dave Ramsey show, and is well-known for their ability to help bloggers make a successful start. Many of my readers here have gone through this course in the past and have great reviews to share with me.
And for $0.99? That’s a steal! But this offer is only valid until April 6, 2015!
*If you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience with Blogelina, you are free to walk away at any time during the class session! PLUS, you’ll get to keep your copy of the class manual and your free year of hosting – Blogelina will refund your money!
Note: This post was underwritten by Blogelina. Read our disclosure policy here.