Sign up for a free one-year subscription to Weight Watchers magazine.
Download a set of free printable Skip Counting Cue Cards.
Here are some of this week’s best grocery & household deals from Amazon.com, courtesy of Terry and Mandi from Jungle Deals & Steals. Some of these prices are higher than what you’d pay by combining coupons with sales, but they may be good deals for you if you live where there aren’t many stores or deals are scarce:
Baby Food & Formula
- Sprout: Here’s a 1.5-ounce canister of Sprout Organic Quinoa Puffs Baby Snacks for as low as $2.29 when you combine the available coupon with Subscribe & Save!
Health & Beauty
- Band-Aid: This 100-count box of Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages in Assorted Sizes would make a great addition to your Prime Pantry box, and it’s available for just $5.57!
- Herbal Essences: Start shopping for your Prime Pantry box with this 33.8-ounce bottle of Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo for just $3.98 after you apply the $2 off coupon!
- Organize It: Pick up this Organize It All Cabinet Door Lid Rack for $5.75 now, with FREE shipping with a qualifying order of $49 or more!
- Relief Pak: This good deal is back. Get a Relief Pak Hot Water Bottle, 2 quart Capacity for $4.95!
- Downy: Ready to start shopping for your Prime Pantry box? This 103-ounce bottle of Downy Ultra Free & Sensitive Liquid Fabric Softener will fills 15.8% of your box, and is available for $6.98 after you clip the $1 off coupon!
- Mrs. Meyer’s
- Mars: This 110-piece bag of MARS Chocolate & More Spring Candy Variety Mix is a best seller and available now for $9 when you use the available coupon!
- Ritz: Add this box of Ritz Crackers Fresh Stacks (Original, 11.8-Ounce Fresh Stack) Prime Pantry box now for $1.98!
Terry & Mandi are a busy mother-daughter team that. look for ways to save money without sacrificing a lot of time, and they share their love for all things Amazon.com at Jungle Deals & Steals.
I went to Kroger a few days ago to take advantage of some freebie coupons I had and I was so excited with the deals that I found!
Only one coupon — the Gillette Razor coupon — was one I had signed up for online. The other freebie coupons were ones that Kroger sent to me in the mail.
For years, we stopped getting Kroger coupons in the mail. I think it was because we had forgotten to change our address on our account when we moved.
So we recently got a new card and put our new address on it. Well, would you know it? Within a few weeks, we got a packet full of amazing free coupons in the mail! And then we just got another packet of high-value coupons a few weeks later!
My Kroger Deals
In addition to some freebies I got, I also found some great markdowns at Kroger, too! Here are the deals I got:
- 2 loaves of Whole Wheat Bread — marked down to $1.49 per loaf
- Dole Salad Blend — originally $3.49, used FREE coupon
- Jif Peanut Butter — originally $2.69, used FREE coupon
- Silk Almond Milk — originally $2.69, used FREE coupon
- Suja juice — marked down to $0.79, used $1/1 Kroger coupon = FREE + overage!
- 1 package Private Selections Bacon — originally $4.29, used FREE coupon
- Gillette razor — originally $9.99, used FREE coupon
- 2 pounds of bananas — marked down to $0.78
- 3 bags of avocados — marked down to $0.99 per bag (there were 6-7 avocados in each bag!)
My total with tax ($1.72) was $8.24!! You can watch my video here where I share more about this grocery haul.
What are you going to do with all those avocados???
Yes, I know that that is a LOT of avocados. And many of you asked right away when I posted this on Instagram Stories, what on EARTH are you going to do with all those avocados.
I asked for suggestions from you all on how to use them and I ended up taking your advice and decided to try freezing them.
You can watch this video to see how I froze them. And then look for a post soon with more details and step-by-step instructions.