Just a reminder that registration for my Blog Coaching Program closes tomorrow evening at midnight!
After years of making a full-time income from blogging, and after many people begged me to re-launch my coaching program, I’m thrilled to be opening the door again on my very popular Blog Coaching Program!
This 4-Week Program is specifically designed to teach you how to:
- increase your traffic
- significantly boost your blog income
- produce better and more consistent blog content
- rediscover your joy and passion for blogging
- still have a life outside of blogging!
You Have a Story That the World Needs to Hear
One of my greatest desires is to help women live up to their fullest potential in life. I believe that we were all created for a specific purpose, that all of us have a unique perspective on life, and that we all have a story that the world needs to hear.
But the world can’t hear it if they don’t know that you exist, which is why I designed this blog coaching program. I want to help you get your stories, your wisdom, and your perspective out to the world.
I want to give you the tools and the motivation you need to take your blog to the next level, to use your gifts and talents well, and to find the fulfillment that comes when your passion and your profession intersect.
I want to teach you the lessons I’ve learned from failure and success, share secrets I’ve uncovered for building traffic and monetizing your blog, give you encouragement and motivation for when you’re feeling exhausted and burnt out, and provide accountability and cheerleading to help you live out the purpose for which you were created.
Through March 9 only, I’m inviting you to join me and a group of other bloggers for a private 4-Week Blog Coaching Program. This program is for you if you are:
- A newbie blogger who wants to learn how to monetize your blog, produce consistent and inspiring content, and grow your readership.
- An intermediate blogger who wants real, actionable advice to help you increase your income and develop a more effective social media strategy, all while having a great work-life balance.
- Any blogger who is stuck in a blogging rut and paralyzed by the overwhelming noise of advice from “online experts” — who wants clarity and tangible steps to move forward and reach their blogging goals.
Any questions about the coaching program? Leave a comment and I’ll do my best to answer it promptly!
I can’t WAIT to have you join me on this journey!
P.S. Registration is limited and is only open through March 9, 2018. This 4-Week Blog Coaching Program begins on March 12, 2016. After you register, you will get instructions on how to access the private Facebook Group, details on when the online workshops will be, along with a survey to fill out so we can assess your needs and tailor the program to meet them. Go sign up here!
Note: This is likely the only time this year we will be offering this program.