Welcome to my weekly Slow Day post, inspired by Monica from The Homespun Heart. My Word for 2018 is Slow and, in the spirit of that word, I’m taking one day each week (Wednesday) off — I’ll be unplugged and offline and plan to move at a slower pace, take time to do things that refresh me, and just really focus on being present and savoring the moment.
Each Saturday, I’ll be sharing a photographic peek into my Slow Day — and I’ll let the pictures almost 100% speak for themselves, instead of giving many explanations. Enjoy a little peek into our lives!
Links to Items Shown in the Post:
- Fireside Vanilla Spice Tea
- Electric Teapot
- Mom Set Free
- She Reads Truth Bible
- Courage to Soar
- Daddy Long Legs
- The Next Right Thing Podcast
- How I Drink a Gallon of Water Every Day
- This is Us
- My Latest Stitch Fix (+ did you see that you can try Stitch Fix for FREE right now?)
- Surprise Ride Activity Box