Have you always wished you could learn how to take better photos? Do you wish you could figure out how to get your camera out of auto mode?
If so, I want to invite you to join me for a free LIVE Photography Class I’ll be hosting with Courtney of Click It Up a Notch. Courtney is the force behind Click it Up a Notch which was named by the Huffington Post as one of the Top 5 Blogs for Momtographers. She helps over 50,000 photographers each week learn how to capture their life, beautifully.
In this class, she’ll teach you:
- What you should be asking yourself each time you pick up your camera
- The one piece of equipment she wishes she hadn’t wasted her money on (and what you should buy instead)
- The #1 composition mistake that will kill your photo & what to do instead
- One simple tip that can take your photo from flat to fabulous
- 3 simple things you need to do EACH time you pick up your camera
- How forgetting to take this one shot can impact the story you are telling
This online class will be at 12 p.m. CT/1 p.m. EST on Thursday, January 18th. Go here to read more and sign up.
Y’all. I cannot wait for this class because I have so much to learn when it comes to photography. And whether you want to take better photos for your blog or social media, or whether you are considering photography as a side business down the road, or whether you just want to learn to capture the every day moments with your kids, I think you’ll love this free class.
P.S. Because we know the importance of investing in yourself, we want to encourage you to show up live. We will be doing a fun giveaway for live attendees only as an extra incentive to make it a priority to show up live! Sign up here.