Would you like to be more productive, have a more organized home, and have more joy and peace in your life in 2018? If so, you need to check out The Intentional Moms Toolkit — a monthly membership for moms designed to make your life so much easier!
The Intentional Moms Toolkit takes the recurring tasks you need to do every month — meal planning and house cleaning and bill paying — and gives you a plan so you get them done, without having to spend a lot of time remembering to do them! Plus, they offer so many other helpful resources each month: self-care resources, a Scripture study plan, Family Connection resources, and more!
Every month, you get all-new printable plans, customized for that month! All you have to do is grab the plans, check off the boxes, and know that you are finally not forgetting anything important!
When you sign up for The Intentional Moms Toolkit, you’ll get a new digital packet of printables every month. These include:
- A meal-plan and customizable shopping list – a detailed list of meals in a variety of categories (crock pot meals, freezer meals, quick & easy meals, allergy-friendly meals, and classic favorites) along with a customizable shopping list.
- A Scripture study plan – an outlined Scripture study plan for you to follow each month, along with a printable companion journal, memory cards, & a lockscreen.
- A family connection guide – unique monthly ideas for connecting with your family and friends.
- A home care checklist – a simple monthly checklist to help you determine which home tasks you really need to keep up with on a regular basis, plus seasonal tasks that change on a monthly basis.
- Self-care strategies – simple, doable strategies you’ll love, to help you care for your heart, mind, and body.
- A monthly focus area – intentional monthly themes for you to use as a springboard for personal growth each month, along with a live monthly chat addressing that focus area. (The Scripture study corresponds to this theme as well.)
- A community of like-minded women – a place online where we can come together to encourage one another, share tips for intentional living, and discuss our monthly focus area.
For example, here’s what I got as part of December’s membership:
December Home Care Checklist — a fantastic resource to make sure you are staying on track with daily cleaning projects, weekly cleaning projects, and extra seasonal projects (like changing the air filter in your A/C). You get a new printable every month — customized for that month!
The December Scripture Study Plan — I love that it’s set up so you can do it in 10-15 minutes per day!
December Finance Tips and Budgeting printables — perfect for getting your finances in order for 2018!
December Self-Care Strategies, Family Connection Guide, printable Calendar, and additional resources — to help you remember to prioritize the people that really matter and to take time to pour into yourself so you can better pour into others.
December Meal Plan, Customizable Shopping List, and all the recipes — many of the recipes are dairy-free and gluten-free and I love that there are crockpot recipes and quick and easy ideas!
In addition to all of these resources, you get to join an online community of women who are keeping each other accountable to have their priorities in order and to check in every week to make sure that you are staying on track with your goals!
And you also get these amazing bonuses — just for signing up!
- The Stop Settling For Overwhelmed Course ($18 value) :: Learn how to examine, establish, and live out your priorities in this simple, step-by-step course!
- The What’s For Dinner? Meal Planning System ($20 value) :: Create a recipe binder that works, complete with quick reference sheets, monthly meal planning worksheets, recipe cards, and more! Works as the PERFECT companion for the Toolkit’s monthly meal plans! (digital download)
If you are looking for something to help you have more organization, more time, less decision fatigue, more freedom, and less guilt, definitely check out The Intentional Moms Toolkit.
Get 25% Off the Intentional Moms Toolkit Membership!
Purchasing a membership to The Intentional Moms Toolkit would make a great gift idea — or something to request from your spouse or relative for Christmas!
Plus, you can get 25% off this week only when you use coupon code MSM at checkout — making it just $2.43 per week! That’s a STEAL of a deal to help you get your life all in order!
Go here to sign up — and be sure to use coupon code MSM to get it for just $10.50 per month (that’s like paying $2.43 per week!)
This offer is only valid through Saturday, December 9, 2016.
P.S. You can cancel at any time. And you can get a full refund within the first 30 days if you sign up and decide it’s not for you.