I went to Kroger a few days ago to take advantage of some freebie coupons I had and I was so excited with the deals that I found!
Only one coupon — the Gillette Razor coupon — was one I had signed up for online. The other freebie coupons were ones that Kroger sent to me in the mail.
For years, we stopped getting Kroger coupons in the mail. I think it was because we had forgotten to change our address on our account when we moved.
So we recently got a new card and put our new address on it. Well, would you know it? Within a few weeks, we got a packet full of amazing free coupons in the mail! And then we just got another packet of high-value coupons a few weeks later!
My Kroger Deals
In addition to some freebies I got, I also found some great markdowns at Kroger, too! Here are the deals I got:
- 2 loaves of Whole Wheat Bread — marked down to $1.49 per loaf
- Dole Salad Blend — originally $3.49, used FREE coupon
- Jif Peanut Butter — originally $2.69, used FREE coupon
- Silk Almond Milk — originally $2.69, used FREE coupon
- Suja juice — marked down to $0.79, used $1/1 Kroger coupon = FREE + overage!
- 1 package Private Selections Bacon — originally $4.29, used FREE coupon
- Gillette razor — originally $9.99, used FREE coupon
- 2 pounds of bananas — marked down to $0.78
- 3 bags of avocados — marked down to $0.99 per bag (there were 6-7 avocados in each bag!)
My total with tax ($1.72) was $8.24!! You can watch my video here where I share more about this grocery haul.
What are you going to do with all those avocados???
Yes, I know that that is a LOT of avocados. And many of you asked right away when I posted this on Instagram Stories, what on EARTH are you going to do with all those avocados.
I asked for suggestions from you all on how to use them and I ended up taking your advice and decided to try freezing them.
You can watch this video to see how I froze them. And then look for a post soon with more details and step-by-step instructions.