Modestly: 3 Free ModWrap Bracelets for $12.95 shipped!

modwrap bracelet by gomodestly

Modestly has a great offer just for Money Saving Mom® readers! You can get 3 ModWrap Bracelets for $12.95 shippedwhen you use coupon code MSM at checkout.

modwrap bracelet by gomodestly

These ModWrap Bracelets come in a variety of styles and colors, including ModWrap Leather Wrap Bracelets. This coupon code will take the full price off of any of the $15 bracelets and just charge you shipping. Some of the newer styles are listed at $17, so you’ll pay $2 extra if you choose any of those styles.

Modestly Bracelet Deal

You can also stack this coupon code with Modestly’s current special and get any additional ModWraps after the first three for just $3.95 each (new designs are $5.95) with no additional shipping costs!

Use the coupon code MSM at checkout to get 3 ModWrap Bracelets from Modestly for just $12.95!

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Right: You’ll need to add 3 $15 bracelets to your cart, then go to checkout and use the coupon and it should take off the price of all of them and just charge you shipping.

Let me know if that doesn’t work.

• Heather says

I happened to stumble upon your website looking for local store matchups for a friend of mine that is just starting out couponing in TX (I live in NJ so I’m not much help from this far away). I just wanted to thank you for this amazing deal that you posted – I bought four bracelets total and plan to give one to my daughter for her 5th birthday. I paid $16.90 total for them. Again, THANK YOU!

1. Missy says

They also have the same bracelets in over thirty colors and combinations on Amazon ranging from $2.00-$5.00 a piece, shipped everyday as well, for those who want other colors.

2. DanaJ says

Bought five for under $23! These will be teacher gifts for my son’s preschool teachers, one for my sister, and two for me! :)

3. EstherC says

These bracelets are really cute and a great price for gifts. Has anyone ordered these before to know what kind of quality they are? Also, are the bracelet sets separable?

4. Melissa says

How long is the coupon code good for? I’d like to get some for my girls, but one daughter is out of town…

5. Lori says

Thank you so much for offering this. I just purchased three lovely bracelets for my friends’ Christmas gifts and I know they will love them. You really cannot beat the price!