6-packs of Ladies’ Bras for as low as only $14.99 ($2.50 each!)

bras

I don’t know about you, but shopping for underthings is one of my least. favorite. things. ever. So I was excited about this deal from Tanga!

Right now, you can get 6-packs of Ladies’ Bras for as low as only $14.99! (That works out to only $2.50 per bra!) They are offering a wide variety of styles and sizes, and shipping is only $1.99!

Not only is this a fantastic price, but you don’t have to leave your home to get this deal. Total score in my book!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

This might be totally off base and maybe you’ve tried it, bit when I was sized professionally for my last bra purchase I was told that the band size and cup size can be switched up for a proper fit – I.e. a 32C could also be a 36B or, in your case, a 32D could wear a 36C. Might be worth checking out?

• Michelle says

That’s somewhat true. I used to work at Victoria’s Secret, and in this case the “sister size” to a 32D is a 34C. However, that’s still a larger band size, so if you are a small 32, the 34 may be too big and ride up in the back, etc.

1. melissa G says

I wish I knew the brand. Although 2.50 per bra is a great price, it won’t be such a great deal if I get them in the mail and discover they are terrible quality or don’t fit correctly.

I’m sure the quality is probably not top notch, but I ordered them because I’m pregnant and need something temporary in a larger size. I’m kind of just of thinking of them as disposable bras.

I saw another suggestion while looking for reviews of the quality that these would make a great donation to a women’s shelter. Good thought!

3. beck says

Thanks for the underthings post! Sadly, they do no have my size either, 34DDD. And I can tell you, going up in band size and down in cup size doesn’t always fit as well as I would like. it’s hard to find them where they fit my small ribcage, and still provide full coverage, at least at the prices I am willing to pay. I guess I’ll have to figure out how to lose weight to fit in a normal bra.

4. Jessica says

I find that the Victoria’s Secret Semi-annual sale is a great time to buy bras and underwear. I bought 10 pairs of cotton panties that seriously lasted me 10 years until the elastic finally wore out. Those underwear were comfortable and stayed in great quality. I have also bought their clearance bras at around $12-15 each for a basic cotton bra and they also last for years. They will measure you for a proper fit in the store and then you can order online for convenience.

5. Heather says

I think this is an Awesome deal! However, I made my first tanga.com purchase when you had posted about the $5 items that ship free, great gift ideas, and the items arrive and every single one is damaged, marked through with permanent ink, and/or missing pieces. I have tried repeatedly to contact tanga with absolutely no success and it was the biggest waste of $25 ever!! I say save your money and buy better quality and with a company that is going to be reputable, because I purchased my bras and panties from Victoria Secrets almost thirteen years ago and they have lasted and lasted forever (I wash my bras on delicate cycle and hang dry).

I am so very sorry you had a bad experience with Tanga! :( Can you email me and I’ll put you in touch with them and make sure they make it right for you? From my experience, they have excellent customer service, so I’m not sure why you’ve not heard back. Email me with details of your order and experience and I’ll forward it onto them: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com