Sign up for Bing Rewards & earn FREE gift cards (Today only — get 75 points!!)

Have you signed up to earn free gift cards from Bing Rewards yet? If not, today’s the day to sign up!

On a normal day, you can earn up to 15 points every day when you search online (you earn 1 point for every two searches you do — so do 30 quick searches and you’ll earn 15 points). You can redeem these points for Starbucks, Amazon, or Applebee’s gift cards and more!

However, today only, in celebration of Bing’s 5th birthday, you can earn up to 5X the normal amount of points — for a total of 75 points! So go sign up for Bing Rewards today and get busy searching!

By the way, you could use your rewards to get Hulu Plus for FREE! Here’s what Chandler emailed me and said:

I’ve discovered one of the Bing Rewards is a gift card for one month free from Hulu Plus! I am able to search enough each month to get Hulu Plus for free (normally $7.99/mo). Worth it to me to spend a couple minutes a day on Bing searches. -Chandler

What are you waiting for? Go sign up for Bing Rewards & get started earning free gift cards today!

Read more about Bing Rewards and how it works here. Also, if you want to earn MORE gift cards, be sure to sign up for Swagbucks, too!

Comments

1. lisa says

I love bing rewards! Now the only thing I don’t like is you have to do 3 searches to get 1 credit but it is free money so I will take it! :)

Actually, it’s only 2 searches to get 1 credit. But if you look on the Bing home page, you’ll notice a bunch of today’s news stories in a ribbon at the bottom. Clicking on the stories counts as a “search”. Each morning, I open all the news stories in new tabs (There are usually 15 of them), close them, open them again, and close them again. And voila! I’m done searching for the day. Takes less than 2 minutes to max out my points.

You can also redeem for Swagbucks! I do that and then get the Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks and save even more!

I love Bing rewards! I save mine for Amazon gift cards. I usually get about $5/month. Combined with the Amazon giftcards I get from Swagbucks, it’s usually enough to help out with Christmas at the end of the year. (In all honesty, I like Bing rewards better than Swagbucks. It’s easier and faster to get the points, and I don’t have to take a bunch or surveys or buy anything or enter codes to get them. Two minutes a day, and I’m done.)

You should totally redeem your Bing rewards for Swagbucks to get more bang for your buck! Now that I’m at Gold status on Bing for every 475 Bing points I can redeem for 500 Swagbucks. Then I use those 500 Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards!

Since I’ve reached Gold status, I get a $5 Amazon gift card for 475 points (Gold members get a discount), so it works out the same to me, either way.

Oh, and you should know, the fine print on cashing the points in on Swagbucks, is that you’re only allowed 50 Swag Codes per account. Might want to keep that in mind.

4. Melissa says

I love Bing, and I also use Bing through Swagbucks, but because of the 50 SwagCodes limit I try to do it every other cash out. Another thing that I use along with Bing or any other searches is Qmee. You get paid for random searches, and I cash out every day!
    For example, If I am shopping for patio furniture I might type in “patio furniture” in my Bing search bar. If a Qmee ad pops up in the side bar it will have a cent denomination I have seen as little as 5 and as much as 15 cents. They allow you to cash out instantly by paypal. Check them out at http://www.qmee.com

5. Jen E says

Just want to reiterate – Once you are gold member status its 3 searches for 1 point BUT you get 30 points per day (vs when you aren’t its 2 searches for 1 point and only 15 points) and gold members get that rewards discount (ex Swagbucks cost 475 instead of 525). Also I just saw today too that you can only redeem 50 swagbucks codes, but there’s always amazon gift cards – or even something else for a date night or special treat!

And I agree this is way easier than swagbucks. There’s a cap on bing though vs swagbucks you can earn like 500 points+ a day. I like the guaranteed points and the quickness of it.

• Jen E says

oh and the easiest way for me to search is the news at the bottom of the home page too. And if its just someone’s name, there are related searches (people also searched for) of other people, movies they were in, relationships they were in, or albums they wrote, etc. I click through all of those too! Easy searching. (scroll down just a little, on the right side)

This must be a new thing, because I’ve been gold for quite some time, and it’s still only 2/1 for me. Maybe that only applies to new members or something?

• Jen E says

I’ve been a member for over 3 months. When I go to my dashboard
        It says for PC Searches Earn 1 credit for every 3 searches up to 30 credits a day.
        For Mobile Searches Earn 1 credit for every 2 searches up to 10 credits a day.
        I can do both of these.
        Are you a gold member or a silver member?

I’ve been a gold member for almost a year. My dashboard says I’m still a gold member. I get 1 point for every 2 searches, but with a limit of 15, not 30. And I do get the 10 mobile credits, too. (As a side note, I work for a third party vendor for Microsoft, but I doubt that has anything to do with it.)

Maybe because I’ve been a member for so long, my account type is different?

• Jen E says

Thats very odd to me. It is very possible they have updated their rewards program in the past year and that’s why its now 3/1 for 30 and not 2/1 for 15 (which is now silver status). I’m surprised they didn’t update your account or give you the option to change when they changed.
            I don’t mean to argue with you. I am glad we are looking at the same thing though! I find it funny when you chat with someone and its something as simple as “well did you plug it in” :) Happy Bing searching. Have a good day.

I know you’re not arguing. When you’ve worked in tech support as long as I have, you have to both be on the same page, or you’ll both be totally lost.

And yes, it very often is as simple as “Is it plugged in?” I learned that the hard way on a 2 hour long phone call. The customer was trying to update their billing information, but it wasn’t being accepted. Turned out the problem was he was typing “Texas” instead of “TX” in the address. At our next Microsoft meeting, I asked them to change the “state” field to a drop-down to eliminate confusion. They did.

Ah. I’ve found the solution. From the Microsoft community forum:

“From time to time Bing randomly offers members (usually newcomers to Bing Rewards) the opportunity to collect more credits by upping the daily quota.”

6. Faith says

When I click on your link it brings me to an expired rewards offer and I don’t see anything about the bonus points for signing up.