Walgreens: Get a dozen eggs for $0.72 (next week)

eggs

You can pick up eggs at Walgreens for $0.72 per dozen next week when you use the coupon available on the Incredible Edible Egg Facebook page. Hurry, this coupon is only available while supplies last.

Eggs will be on sale at Walgreens for $0.99 per dozen next week. Print your coupon now and use it to get this deal:

Buy 2 dozen eggs at $0.99 per dozen
Use $0.55/2 dozen eggs coupon
$0.72 per dozen

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Brandee says

Do you ever see any deals for brown eggs? We eat only brown eggs. We have found some coupons here and there for them, but they are few and far between. I’m not picky about the brand. Honestly, I buy the cheapest dozen I can find. I was just curious if you have seen any special deals on them. Thanks

• Brandee says

Thank you so much. I saw the deal for Target, but we don’t have one near us. It doesn’t benefit us to make the drive to get the deals. I use way more in gas to get there. :/ Maybe some day Target will come my way. I’ll be on the lookout for the ads, so I can price match at Wal-Mart. I’ve had some luck with that lately. :)

• Julie says

Don’t take this the wrong way, but have you thought about raising backyard chickens ? We have them and the taste is SO different (in a good way) from store bought eggs. I know it depends on where you live. Many communities are now allowing chickens, just and idea and something to check into.

2. Michelle says

There is a Target cartwheel for pantry fresh eggs for .50 off. They are on sale next week for 99 cents. You can combine the cartwheel with the 55 cents off coupon and it would make them 22 cents a dozen. :)

DO NOT get eggs at Walgreens. They are very low quality and have the worst taste of any eggs I’ve ever tried. Take the ad to Target or Walmart and Price Match.

• Michelle says

Wait until next week. Market Fresh eggs at Target are on sale for 99 cents. Use the above coupon plus the cartwheel and get 2 dozen eggs for 22 cents each.

• Marshall says

I see a Cartwheel coupon for 5% off but not .55 cents off. Where are you seeing the coupon?

• Michelle says

Oh my fault. This is still thru Target but not on the cartwheel. So sorry! Text SPRING to 827438 and then text THANKS to the same number. This will give you 2 mobile links where you will see the 50 cents off on one link and 50 cents off on the other link. You can combine the 2 plus the coupon all in the same transaction.