Target coupon: $10 off $50 grocery purchase

Target Grocery Coupon

In addition to the $10 off $50 grocery purchase mobile coupon, there’s also a Target printable coupon good for $10 off $50 grocery purchase.

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

• Jessica says

As long as you spend $50 on food pre-tax, it doesn’t matter when you give them that coupon. I had one cashier scan it last and it came off even though after my other Target coupons and manufacturer’s coupons my total dropped to less than $50. Cartwheel should always be scanned last.

1. Pam says

I would hand the cashier the $10/50 coupon (or scan that text deal from your phone) first so that u make sure to meet the $50 threshold. Then it doesn’t really matter what order u do any other paper target q’s or manuf q’s or target text deals on your phone, as long as the very last thing u do is cartwheel.

2. sarah g says

I did this deal and got 84 dollars worth of stuff for 34 before tax. Thought that was great! I got things like meat,veggies,fruit,pasta & sauce,eggs,coffee and the mini wheats deal.

3. Beth says

I used my mobile $10/50 earlier this week. $60.63 before coupons and $12.34 after! I got cereal, fruit, veggies, yogurt, eggs, cheese, crackers, and (ahem) Magnum bars. Great week at Target!

4. Amy F;) says

I can’t get it to print- it keeps giving me an error that says “Please select a coupon to print” but its selected. Maybe I’m too late?

• Pam says

That happened to me earlier this week. Never did figure it out, but rebooting my computer seemed to help. And I think I waited a little while and tried later in the day. I wouldn’t assume it’s no longer available.

• hema maleni says

rebooting didn’t work. this error occurs only when I use ie browser. any other solutions?

5. Mayte says

So I used this coupon yesterday and after all other coupons I got $65 worth of groceries for $41, no bad but I was expecting better. However I did not have time to review the receipt at the store as I usually do as my toddler had really had all the shopping he coul take. Later I realized a few of my mobile coupons had not been applied. I was bummed and thought it would be a lost case but decided to go back to the store today and try to explain. Well, to my surprise and delight they gave me the money back for all the coupons that had not been applied without any trouble at all which made my shopping trip $35 for $65 worth of groceries :)!!!! Yay Target!!! I love shopping there and their outstanding customer service .

• sarah g says

I agree. Target has great customer service! I had forgotten to take my cartwheel off or a coupon before and had no problems. Sometimes I will have so many manufacturer /target/ cartwheels that i forget something. Your savings were great. You saved 53%. I only saved 40% I think it just depends on what you get. Everything I got was staples (meat,produce,dairy,cereal).

6. Holly says

Thanks so much for posting this! Last night I saved over $34 between the 10 off 50 coupon, Target paper coupons, mobile coupons, cartwheel and last but not least, my Target red card! They had a lot of great deals this week.