Walgreens: Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer for just $0.29!

009.Burts-Bees-Lip-Shimmer

Walgreens has a Balance Rewards offer going on this month that you’ll want to check out. Now through the end of March, you will earn 3000 Balance Rewards points when you purchase one Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer.

There is also a printable coupon available, plus the chance to add some Beauty Rewards points to your account.

Here’s how to get this deal:

• Purchase Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer at Walgreens for $4.99
  • Earn 3000 Balance Rewards points (now through end of March)
  • Earn 200 Beauty Bonus points (now through Saturday 3/1)
  • Use this $1.50 off any Burt’s Bees lip color item
  • Final Price: $0.29 each

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Amy F;) says

coupon link should be for the 1.50 off any lip color item though, right? not baby bee or mama bee item?

• Shelly says

Amy,
      I went browsing through the Personal Care coupons, and there IS one for any Burt’s Bees lip care specifically. :)

• MSM Team says

You’re right! We grabbed the wrong link by mistake. It should be the correct coupon now. Thanks for catching that!

2. Sarah says

This is also a product on the app Shopmium!!! You can get it for only $1 and still get your rewards.

P.S. There is also a full rebate on M&Ms pocket bags but these were not available at any stores near me.

• Brenda says

Pocket bags are just the regular size in the checkout lanes. Not the share size. I got my reward

3. Danielle says

To do the Burt’s Bees deal, do I need a Walgreens coupon code to scan to get the beauty points or does it automatically give me the 3,200 points when I give them my card?

4. Danielle says

Sorry! One more question!! Can I do this deal 2x or will I only earn the points 1x?

5. Sam says

I did this deal last night. They were $5.79. I purchased two and received 6000 points. I used two $1.50. Total cost with points for me was $1.26 each.