Expired – Nutella Coupon: Buy One, Get One Free

Nutella coupon

If you missed the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Nutella coupon in your Sunday paper, you can get one here. This coupon won’t last long, so print one now!

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Kim says

It’s so frustrating! I can never print the great coupons because I don’t have the latest and greatest computer! I always get a Java error because my OS isn’t new enough. :(

• Monica says

Bummer! I can’t print any RedPlum coupons with my Mac because of the Java problem too. However, I was able to print this coupon.

• Brittany says

Kim, if you have a Mac, the reps at the Apple Store (Genius Bar) may be able to update it for you. I took my Mac in there to have an issue fixed last year and they updated my OS for free without me even asking, so the whole visit was free! May be worth a shot :)

2. Paula says

Nutella is on sale this week at Meijer for $3 – after coupon will make them $1.50 apiece! Great deal! Thanks!

3. Pam says

Wishing it wasn’t Java! Cannot get Java to work on my computer either. Just had my computer updated in December.

• jcurtis says

if you shop at kmart, log in on line to your shop your way rewards, they have a coupon you can load onto your card for buy one get one free, leaving them both free.

4. Sara says

This coupon is still available. I used one on Saturday and just printed a new one today. Maybe they reloaded it? Nutella was on sale for $3.00 at Meijer so with this coupon it was only $1.50 each! I’m stocking up!!! ♥NUTELLA♥