Gretchen’s Target Shopping Trip: $2.81 for $17.75 worth of products

DSC_0030

Target Shopping Trip

1 Colgate Toothbush – $0.94, used $1/1 Target Mobile coupon - Free after coupon 4 L’Oreal Shampoo/Conditioner – $3.99 each, used 4 $1/1 Target printable AND 2 $5/2 printable - $0.49 each after coupons Total before coupons: $17.75 Total with tax ($0.85) after coupons: $2.81

Comments

1. Jessica says

Good job Gretchen! I stopped in yesterday and my location had the shampoo marked down to 3.38. I got two for free plus overage using 2 $1/1 Target coupons and a $5/2 printable coupon. I used the overage toward a pack of Gerber Onesies that were marked down to $2.98 and I had the $1/1 printable coupon. My cousin is due with her 5th baby (fourth daughter) in April and the onesies had cute flowers, perfect for a spring baby!

2. Julie says

I don’t see the $5/2 Loreal coupon. I see a $5/$20 coupon. Is it gone or is it just not available in my zip code? Thanks!

• Nadine says

According to the Target you can use more than one target coupon, just not the same target coupon..does that make sense? For example, normally you’d only be able to use 1 1/1 Target coupon for loreal but you can pair it with other target coupons like 1/1 colgate. But, I’ve never had them really put that in affect.

• Gretchen says

My Target accepts 2 like Target coupons per transaction. There were several different L’Oreal coupons available on Target.com so I actually was able to use one for each 4 shampoos I purchased.

3. Nicole says

I tried to use the $1 off 1 Target Mobile Coupon on the colgate 94 cent toothbrush but it wouldn’t take it. :(

• Nadine says

Try again! It tried to refuse it for me, but the cashier pushed it through for me since the coupon doesn’t exclude it!

4. Emily says

Wait, how are you using more than one target printable coup? They only accept one store printable per transaction.

Am I reading this post wrong?

• Nadine says

I always believed it was only 1 like target offer per transaction. But, I’ve never had them enforce that.

• Gretchen says

My Target accepts 2 like Target coupons per transaction. Target.com had several different L’Oreal coupons so I just printed all of them.

5. Jessica says

The Targets near me usually allow 4 like coupons – Target web or manufacturer’s per transaction.

6. Aida says

Nice! But where is the $5/2 coupon? The link directs me to coupons.com and it’s not there nor have I seen that coupon when I’ve been on the site recently…. please answer

7. Traci says

One target coupon once you print it says printed… No way to use more than one unless you are copying them no idea how you do this unless you have four target accts or four printers and computers

8. Jennifer says

The $5/2 coupon isn’t available anymore, but the Target ad has an awesome giftcard deal in it for L’Oreal haicare products. (Spend $20, get a $5 giftcard-you need the ad coupon). The L’Oreal website has a $1 off coupon available when you sign-up, and can be printed twice. Then in some previous redplum inserts there was a bogo on the shampoo/conditioner, and coupons for the hair gels/sprays.