Kellogg’s Family Rewards: Free 100-point code!

If you're a Kellogg's Family Rewards member visit the Kellogg's Family Rewards Facebook page now to claim a unique code worth 100 points!

Once you've claimed your unique code, log into your Kellogg's Family Rewards account to redeem your free points. This code expires in one week.

What is Kellogg’s Family Rewards?

Kellogg’s Family Rewards is an awesome program where you earn and redeem points for high value coupons, free products and more. Enter code JOINKELLOGG2SAVE to score 50 free points when you register today!

Plus if you haven’t already, be sure to enter these codes:

• KFRSHARETHANKS20 (20 points)
  • EARNGREATREWARDS (20 points)
  • GETKELLOGGPOINTS (20 points)
  • giftofmusicbonus (20 points)
  • TJ51-BYTN-Y7J5-PN9Y (100 points)
  • HF51-B7TN-G7T5-TJ6K (100 points)
  • TPL1-B9TX-G7G5-WJJY (100 points)
  • TN7B-TPHB-6YM9-9KM6 ( 5 points)
  • 7W51-B5TP-97G5-71P7 (100 points)
  • 75R3-MX67-YTHP-MN6X (50 points)
  • T7P1-N9BX-C3K9-KYT6 (100 points)
  • GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT (50 points)
  • HEALTHYRETURNS20 (20 points)
  • GREATSTARTSBONUS (20 points)
  • KELLOGGSFREEBOOK (50 points)

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

1. victoriab says

tried the KFRTOURCHAMP20PT and it said it was expired.
    but I did get a couple codes that I hadn’t used before – thanks!

2. Molly says

I tried doing this but it tells me that the page request could not be found. Is there another way around it? Did I do something wrong?

3. Hannah says

Several of the codes I have tried say the code is a duplicate. Is that because a high number of people are putting the same code in?

4. Beth says

TJ51-BYTN-Y7J5-PN9Y
    HF51-B7TN-G7T5-TJ6K
    TPL1-B9TX-G7G5-WJJY
    TN7B-TPHB-6YM9-9KM6
    7W51-B5TP-97G5-71P7
    75R3-MX67-YTHP-MN6X
    T7P1-N9BX-C3K9-KYT6

all came up as duplicates for me. Today is the first time I’ve ever entered codes. Just FYI. THANKS!

5. Marcy B. says

I received an email from KFR saying that point code entries made Saturday January 4th and Sunday January 5th would be doubled. ;)

6. Kristen says

I thought that any points entered today would be doubled? I entered a bunch and nothing doubled. Is it just points from products?

T7P1-N9BX-C3K9-KYT6—–site said this bonus code had expired.

All the other letter/number combo codes came up as duplicates, but it was also my first time entering them as well.

All the other codes worked just fine, as well as some codes I had saved from waffle and cracker boxes. My personal ones doubled and I added an extra 100 points for each since I had not entered codes in quite a while. I had received an email on Saturday saying my points would expire if I didn’t log in or enter a code soon. Since I had all these cut out from boxes, I added quite a bit of points to my stash!

Thanks for the codes!